Community Crunch 112 and Dino TLC Preview!

Jatheish

Wildcard, 

LOVE the new Dino TLCs, can't wait for all the new improvements!

Also really really really good job with Aberration, it's so hard, so challenging and sooooooooo goood! the new dinos in it are fantastic, love the glow and the lsd mushrooms too. Really fantastic job! The map looks incredible!

Now I just had a question:

@Jen  Are we likely to hear news about S+ integration soon? Building cliff platforms without it isn't really ideal at the moment. Would be awesome to know when we can plan for it.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, powerstuck said:

Will there be an XMas even on old legacy servers ? I am hoping to see Raptor Claus drop a few gifts once again this year. 

Legacy servers receive the same events as the new ones.

21 minutes ago, xthemikx said:

someone know if the cross-play will be out at 0:00 on December 19th or in the morning???

The ETA is only the 19th, there is no specific time.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rand0m5tranger said:

How? I cant install on PC yet. I know play anywhere releases today but still no install on PC option! Has anyone got this to work yet or knows the time it releases? Central?

As usual, it will be based on US times, meaning they just woke up over there.
So give it more time till European evening/late night.

On 12/16/2017 at 3:18 AM, ArkCreation said:

The dire wolf looks Good.  It’s definitely a different choice, rather a different artist? The  T Rex looks less like a Tyrannosaurus and more like the reaper in aberration.  I do not like the new T. Rex. The other design was fine the way it was. As far as the T Rex roar I would like the original one back before it was changed during the flyer nerf. It sounded much more menacing and powerful. Right now he sounds like a pussy cat. Is there a possibility of going back to the original roar?

I do have to disagree about the Rex's roar, I think the original roar sounded too much like an elephant. But about the "look" of the T-rex? I totally agree with you! I am an avid Tyrannosaurus rex fan (call me a fanboy if you want, but), this new model looks too dragony (I know that's not really a word). I love the Rex the way it is!!! The New Gigantopithecus looks great, but the new Direwolf model looks too much like a modern day Grey Wolf in my opinion. I'm a huge fan of ARK, no matter what! But if any devs are reading this, is there anyway the T-rex could stay the same (or at least the head), or at least let any already tamed rex's get an option to stay as the old model? Thank you for your time consideration! And whatever you end up doing, I fully support you and the entire ARK team, You all ROCK!!!!!!