TacticalDash395

Ragnarok: Constant Crashing on Xbox after Update

Infelizmente mais de um ano e nenhuma resolução para o problema, no meu Xbox one, é muito sem padrão o problema, dias em que o jogo fechar a cada 5 min e outros em que o jogo fechar a cada 20 min. Realmente desanimador não ter uma solução para isso.

Edited by Williamfdbs

Same problem here and I've tried everything. I play single player pve on ragnarok and all the sudden on level 73 with barely any dinos cuz a lot of them were killed by a wyvern nowhere near where it's supposed to be. It all started with my level 98 trike when I was trying to kill a bronto for meat and hide. Unfortunately my trike and I had to Abort the mission and then when I got back on my trike I couldn't attack with rt so I came on here and they told me to level up the dino so I only leveled it up by 4 and then that didn't even work so I unplugged and then plugged my console back in and the trike was then working just fine... until it started crashing every five goddamn minutes. I then updated the game and that didn't even work so I'm basically screwed. I havent lost any progress but in not able to make none either. I am stuck in a loop and I'm very disappointed. This is such a good game with a lot of potential but they need to start buckling down on all these bug issues. There are way too many and pretty soon it will start effecting them. So if anyone has an answer please help out because I do really want to continue in this journey or possibly we all come together to get Arks developer's attention so they can fix this bug once and for all. P.S. the level 73 part was important cuz level 74 unlocks the Rex saddle engram.;-)

To be fair, OP has a point. 

I have a base made out of metal, currently house 21 dino's in it, low key on lights, 1 Wyv, 1 Drake, 4 Rex, 2 Gacha, 3 Owls, 1 Featherlight, 1 Griff, 1 Tape, 4 Argy, 2 Ravs, and maybe 4 Argy raising at a shot, and yet flying in is causing a ton of lag and render issues. More so then when I housed over a hundred dino's there. 

Something is off with their render coding right now. A section of walls/ceilings will render, derender 20 times while flying in with an Argy (so not fast) and it's 50/50 to dc if I teleport to it. 

They messed something up a few patches ago from the way this currently acts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

To be fair, OP has a point. 

I have a base made out of metal, currently house 21 dino's in it, low key on lights, 1 Wyv, 1 Drake, 4 Rex, 2 Gacha, 3 Owls, 1 Featherlight, 1 Griff, 1 Tape, 4 Argy, 2 Ravs, and maybe 4 Argy raising at a shot, and yet flying in is causing a ton of lag and render issues. More so then when I housed over a hundred dino's there. 

Something is off with their render coding right now. A section of walls/ceilings will render, derender 20 times while flying in with an Argy (so not fast) and it's 50/50 to dc if I teleport to it. 

They messed something up a few patches ago from the way this currently acts.

Which is funny because I noticed an decrease in kicks on my island base since this most recent patch, I can actually teleport in without getting kicked 80% of the time (now its more like 25%)

I dont know, honestly. I did upgrade from 75 - 300mbs net the day of the patch so it might be skewed from that. You play PS4 right? Do you have a pro or regular?  

Im not discrediting the OP, I play on an OG xbox one so I experience all these kicks first hand as well. Extinction is by far the worst, besides the random dashboarding one thing I have noticed since the patch just flying around is that now I notice definate load blocks. Sometimes ill freeze going between (same spots every time) for a solid 10 seconds. Before the patch is was maybe .. 2 or 3 seconds at these same spots. 

(For reference, a few I know off by heart; middle of top end of snow by canyon, between snow and sunken in Wastelands, Sulphur lake (about the middle of the area) and one spot in the city I havent been able to 100% replicate) 

Was really hoping that the latest update would change things. 

I downloaded Ark again today just to test. 

Island? Functional - no crashes at all 2 hours of gameplay. Including raiding underwater caves. 

Rag? 45 minutes - 5 tames clustered around the modest 2 building base I have. Crash. Boot up again? 1 hour 15 minutes. DILO?! Finally uninstalled again. 

• Thanks 1

I just started playing ark in the past 2 weeks and it's pretty sad that these bug reports started 2 years ago and are still on going. How has this game even survived this long with content crashes all this tells me is they don't care about there xbox players and I almost spent money on this game for the doc packs but no way they will get a penny from me with my game always crashing and oh yea spending 3 hrs taming a Dino for it to crash and u start back taming at the beginning unreal bs this is I'm done with ark and is to bad I do enjoy the game when it actually works. Money grab game......

Posted (edited)

Its also your internet on servers with less ppl i had less lag on 2gz than 5ghz but it never ends with ark since they just keep adding more. When i first started playing the only time i had problems was after update. Thought it would be diff on xbox. They should have less till internet gets faster theirs just too much going on for one server too handle.

Edited by Rustyarms
Adding a few more things