I play on the Ragnarok map on Ark Survival Evolved, I spawned in a few aberattion creatures (Rock Drake, Basilisk, Glowtail) to try them out before i bought the dlc, And i have not despawned them/killed them yet. And ever since the update i am always crashing every 30 or so minutes back to the Xbox Dashboard and losing alot of progress causing me to have to do it all over again, which is extremely annoying and frustrating, even when using the "saveworld" command. If anyone has a possible solution to this let me know please, Also one last thing, I have already tried uninstalling the game and my account, i've tried clearing the cache, i've tried clearing peristant storage, i've tried hard reset, i've tried turning off and on normally. It still doesen't work, But for some reason other maps like the island do not have this issue and it seems to be a problem on Ragnarok only as far as i know. Any solutions to this problem would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.    The Crash looks like this by the way; black screen and crash to dashboard. (not my video using for reference)      P.S. (I tried deleting my save aswell, It didn't crash until i had about 40+ creatures and a fairly medium-small sized base with a few walls and about 50-60 tames inside, my base is at Viking Bay 1, On a offline singleplayer server, if that helps.)