What stats should I push on my rexes?

DEMONPIG

Hey I just traded for a Rex that was breeded and it’s base level was 266 with +31 levels ready to go as i am writing this I have used all the levels (and a few more) and my Rex’s stats currently stand at 

HEALTH: 25k

STAMINA:3k

Melee:575 

I still have more levels to come so what should I invest them in to? And is this a good Rex? (Current lvl 306) 

• invincibleqc changed the title to What stats should I push on my rexes?
41 minutes ago, DEMONPIG said:

Hey I just traded for a Rex that was breeded and it’s base level was 266 with +31 levels ready to go as i am writing this I have used all the levels (and a few more) and my Rex’s stats currently stand at 

HEALTH: 25k

STAMINA:3k

Melee:575 

I still have more levels to come so what should I invest them in to? And is this a good Rex? (Current lvl 306) 

That depends on what you want that rex to do:

for breeding these stats are irrelevant
for meat runs and general PvE use you want more melee, ma-a-aybe weight
for PvP you want way more HP
for boss runs it alone is not enough, but if you manage to breed and raise more of them, then you need a bit more HP and way more melee on each of them for higher difficulty bosses.

for all purposes but breeding you want best saddles you can get

1 hour ago, Lockjaw said:

When it comes to Rex there are only two stats that really matter - oxygen and food. Pump those hard and you'll never have any problems

You joke, but I perfect bred an HP, Stamina, Melee, and Oxygen rex, then pumped a ton of movement speed and melee into the baby.   Took that thing deep diving regularly and it wrecked everything at the bottom of the ocean.  Its swimming speed was about the same as a 100% mosa  (not SUPER fast, but fast enough) and it could stay under for a substantial amount of time.   (The oxygen rex that contributed to the breed had about 70 oxygen levels.)  It was entertaining at worst and extremely effective at best.

42 minutes ago, banggugyangu said:

You joke, but I perfect bred an HP, Stamina, Melee, and Oxygen rex, then pumped a ton of movement speed and melee into the baby.   Took that thing deep diving regularly and it wrecked everything at the bottom of the ocean.  Its swimming speed was about the same as a 100% mosa  (not SUPER fast, but fast enough) and it could stay under for a substantial amount of time.   (The oxygen rex that contributed to the breed had about 70 oxygen levels.)  It was entertaining at worst and extremely effective at best.

Haha wow. Well I guess if you're 'lucky' enough to find a Rex with those stats you might as well take advantage of it.

Archived