Are Abberation official servers too crowded?

Corey77

5 minutes ago, Corey77 said:

Have a tribe of 4 want to start on a official server without too many people on it. Will there be new servers.

It seems like there is still room for more on the official Aberration servers, but I think you'll have a lot of trouble finding one without too many people on it. They're all well populated. If you haven't already, I'd recommend scoping the map out the best you can in singleplayer and finding a few nice spots to build that seem out of the way. When you jump on the official server you decide on, check out those locations and set up at the location that seems the least populated. You'll still be on a higher-pop server, but that might help offset it.

5 minutes ago, LouSpowells said:

It seems like there is still room for more on the official Aberration servers, but I think you'll have a lot of trouble finding one without too many people on it. They're all well populated. If you haven't already, I'd recommend scoping the map out the best you can in singleplayer and finding a few nice spots to build that seem out of the way. When you jump on the official server you decide on, check out those locations and set up at the location that seems the least populated. You'll still be on a higher-pop server, but that might help offset it.

Very good idea thanks for the advice, lvl 76 on this character at the moment and don't want to lose him do to spawn trapping in aberration, last post for today bc i'm not a member later

• Volunteer Moderator
17 minutes ago, OttoGrunf said:

grundl ist österreichischer familienname

ps:
can we write in german on this forum at all?

Nothing wrong with speaking German. However, you are basically hijacking the thread with a personal back and forth that probably should be taken to PM.

Archived