abberation rock drake easy eggs idea

Freddyy

i have that idea how to get those rock drake egg easily but i didnt try it yet.

so first of all you need to tame a basilisk, according to ark wiki & dododex you could tame it with eggs (NOT ONLY ROCK DRAKE EGGS) or even with cooked mutton. tame on of those basilisk and next step would be to bring it to the rock drake trench (dont forget to put your hazard suit on and bring 1 or 2 sets extra cause rock drakes usually oneshot the suit). bring the basilisk close to a nest and climb up with those climbing picks. pick up the egg and quickly jump down to get to onto your basilisk and burry urself. after some time the drakes should stop attack you and you ll be fine. 

if someone tests it pls confirm if it works thanks.

tldr: tame basilisk and you ll get easy rock drake eggs if it works

32 minutes ago, Freddyy said:

i have that idea how to get those rock drake egg easily but i didnt try it yet.

so first of all you need to tame a basilisk, according to ark wiki & dododex you could tame it with eggs (NOT ONLY ROCK DRAKE EGGS) or even with cooked mutton. tame on of those basilisk and next step would be to bring it to the rock drake trench (dont forget to put your hazard suit on and bring 1 or 2 sets extra cause rock drakes usually oneshot the suit). bring the basilisk close to a nest and climb up with those climbing picks. pick up the egg and quickly jump down to get to onto your basilisk and burry urself. after some time the drakes should stop attack you and you ll be fine. 

if someone tests it pls confirm if it works thanks.

tldr: tame basilisk and you ll get easy rock drake eggs if it works

I like it.. I'm going to test that out in a bit.

Sounds like a fun thing to do.I doubt you could lose Agro with the basilisk but tunneling underground You may be able to avoid being hit Until you are out of range.   If the rock drakes are anything like the chase wyverns give when you steal an egg, Just prepare to have enough stamina on your Basilisk to get away

Archived