Can Aberrant animals be spawned on other maps? *Fixed*

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

get yourself underwater and type: sdf aberrant 1

should spawn aberrant eel. If it doesn't then tough luck, i guess.

7 minutes ago, ChargingParacerParacer said:

sdf dodo 1 worked.

Seems to work without admincheat.

are you in singleplayer? because singleplayer does not require admincheat. Also if you are on any map other than island - can you try to summon on TheIsland instead? Because i remember there were some issues with summoning bosses on Ragnarok, so the problem might be map related and not dlc related.

1 minute ago, ShinigamiGreed said:

Tested on a ragnarok unofficial after some of the most recent updates.

It seems to be working now, spawned in an aberrant Spino, Stego, and Baryonyx. 

admincheat gmsummon "Spino_Character_BP_Aberrant_C" 150

XBox server? Because spawning works fine on PC, but not on XBox. To be precise - you can summon aberration's unique creatures on Xbox but not aberrated versions of normal creatures.

3 minutes ago, ShinigamiGreed said:

Tested on a ragnarok unofficial after some of the most recent updates.

It seems to be working now, spawned in an aberrant Spino, Stego, and Baryonyx. 

admincheat gmsummon "Spino_Character_BP_Aberrant_C" 150

Do you own the Aberration DLC? Someone on another site said the reskinned old dinos are in a different directory, while the new creatures are in the same directory as all the others. Also are you PC or console?

Thought I'd reply back here. I updated my PS4 last night and tested out commands today. I have successfully been able to spawn in a few Equus, an Ovis, and a Megalosaurus. They do say Aberrant on them but I am not seeing any glow, still waiting for dark though.

I used both:

admincheat summon Equus_Character_BP_aberrant_C

and

admincheat GMsummon "Equus_Character_BP_aberrant_C" 100

I'll try it today. I'm not sure if my Xbox has had any updates lately since the one when Aberration first released but I have been on the lookout for them.  Edit: Still nothing worked on my end but my Xbox hasn't had an update since the 12th and I think the coming one is supposed to fix whatever's wrong. I might be wrong on that though.

lol Brand new problem after spawning in an Aberrant Paracer & sheep the sound soon shut off and after trying to reboot the save my files wont load at all. It's likely just a coincidence that it messed up so soon after but still sucks. Has anybody else tried em that couldn't get them working before?

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, xCh3ckerx said:

Hello, I've been stuck on the same issue too, hosting a server with friends on the Center and can' get the Aberrant Version of creatures to spawn could you please guide me how you fixed that issue. P.s I'm on Xbox and my GT is my username. Thank you.

If the Dino is Native to that map, for example Raptor, I have found you can spawn them in on non Aberration maps. They will look like normal Dino's, till night time. Only specific ones I have had issue with spawning them in, please note this appears to now have been fixed on the Steam version.

4 hours ago, xCh3ckerx said:

Hello, I've been stuck on the same issue too, hosting a server with friends on the Center and can' get the Aberrant Version of creatures to spawn could you please guide me how you fixed that issue. P.s I'm on Xbox and my GT is my username. Thank you.

Unfortunately I play on singleplayer and the way I did it was through spawn commands, like for instance typing summon Paracer_Character_BP_Aberrant_c spawns in an Aberrant Paracer and as long as yuou know a creatures spawn code add Aberrant between BP & C with underscores and it works. Hopefully that's how it also works for other servers.

15 minutes ago, ChargingParacerParacer said:

Unfortunately I play on singleplayer and the way I did it was through spawn commands, like for instance typing summon Paracer_Character_BP_Aberrant_c spawns in an Aberrant Paracer and as long as yuou know a creatures spawn code add Aberrant between BP & C with underscores and it works. Hopefully that's how it also works for other servers.

yes that is how it works, but at the moment certain Dino's specific to Aberration can't be spawned on Console until the patch drops.

Okay, I will just wait for the patch because those codes don' work, and I'm no beginne when it comes to commands. I've been running private servers and such for awhile and the commands for some reason just will not work on hosted servers through Nitrado. But thanks for the help, I'll post to wrap this thread up when it' fixed.

Archived