Working WILD Mantis egg farm on Ragnarok?

20GT

wilds "spawn" with the egg meaning render jumping could work with the cost of mantises despawning in the process. easier to just raise a bear in the ice cave and do worm runs. super easy. those male worms are 4x weaker than Scorched Earth representatives. would also give access to 5 of the high tier loot crates within that cave.

9 hours ago, eESTlane said:

wilds "spawn" with the egg meaning render jumping could work with the cost of mantises despawning in the process. easier to just raise a bear in the ice cave and do worm runs. super easy. those male worms are 4x weaker than Scorched Earth representatives. would also give access to 5 of the high tier loot crates within that cave.

Don't use Bears in the ice cave, there are multiple places the bears can get stuck at. You need something that can jump. Sabertooth/Thylac/Wolf. Thylac is the best choice imo.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 8:43 AM, eESTlane said:

I was wondering if the worms seemed weaker and this confirms it, I've not see an alpha worm yet on my server, but I've killed around six one day but not sure if Rag devs added them to the map or  not.

Archived