So about that Old Dino TLC pass...

ShinigamiGreed

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, ChargingParacerParacer said:

Hopefully some time really soon. (The real meaning of soon not Wildcard's 'Soon=Eventually'  meaning...)

What theydo with it decides if they are worth believing in again or not.

What they do with it decides if YOU will believe in them again...but considering their history and your reaction to it, I'm not sure I understand why you seem to be holding your breath. lol

Nothing wrong with giving a second chance, even to those who don't fully deserve it.
Lol second chance? I ha e lost count of the times they have come up empty with their deadlines and promises.... don't even get me started with the ragnarok desert update that has been done for over a month and they just HAVE chose not to release it...

21 minutes ago, ChargingParacerParacer said:

Nothing wrong with giving a second chance, even to those who don't fully deserve it.

When the Dino TLC pass comes, there are bound to be plenty of things people dislike. If your opinion of a second chance is to wait and see if you're happy with a collection of changes that is pretty much guaranteed to have things in it that you don't like...well, they're your goalposts and you're free to do whatever you want with them. I just don't understand your mindset, that's all.

At any rate, I'd expect it to get released nearer to the end of Q1 2018. I'm looking forward to it either way.

4 minutes ago, LouSpowells said:

When the Dino TLC pass comes, there are bound to be plenty of things people dislike. If your opinion of a second chance is to wait and see if you're happy with a collection of changes that is pretty much guaranteed to have things in it that you don't like...well, they're your goalposts and you're free to do whatever you want with them. I just don't understand your mindset, that's all.

At any rate, I'd expect it to get released nearer to the end of Q1 2018. I'm looking forward to it either way.

You should stop trying, it's not like a post from either of us is ever going to change the other's opinions.

I don't expect the TLC or INI changest to happen before March at the earliest, best case scenario.

1 minute ago, ChargingParacerParacer said:

You should stop trying, it's not like a post from either of us is ever going to change the other's opinions.

I don't expect the TLC or INI changest to happen before March at the earliest, best case scenario.

I was never trying to change your opinion and would never presume it necessary or reasonable to attempt. I was trying to understand the mindset, and dropped it when I realized I wouldn't be able to. Now I'm dropping it again. 

18 minutes ago, Daedros said:

Dino TLC Pass? How about them Dynamic Length Bridges? lol.

Don't hold your breath. lol

4 minutes ago, LouSpowells said:

I was never trying to change your opinion and would never presume it necessary or reasonable to attempt. I was trying to understand the mindset, and dropped it when I realized I wouldn't be able to. Now I'm dropping it again. 

Don't hold your breath. lol

Lol, yeah. I remember almost every single "Upcoming Patch" had "Dynamic Length Bridges" added to it, and it never happened. Hell, we don't even have "Upcoming Patch Notes" section anymore for PC.

Just now, Daedros said:

Lol, yeah. I remember almost every single "Upcoming Patch" had "Dynamic Length Bridges" added to it, and it never happened. Hell, we don't even have "Next Patch Notes" anymore.

I'm actually kind of glad they ditched the "Upcoming..." parts of the patch notes. It had a real "ETA on the ETA of stuff that doesn't yet have an ETA" feel to it. 

At any rate, I've played enough of a role in this digression already...I'll see my way out. lol

It is nice that Aberration is finally out of the way. Now that the junk has been thrown out it's time for renovations! While I know the TLC pass isn't going to be a wonderful act of innovation it should still add some improvements to the game. And then there's, of course, the integration of S+ which they're apparently working on as well.

On 12/14/2017 at 1:54 PM, GP said:

It's not coming in 2017, it was stated to be coming after Aberration. So I suspect sometime between New Year and Spring (before next DLC).

Per Digest its December 20th I believe.

However.......

I was so excited when I saw the steam notification. I thought finally the dino balance patch. So long over due, so needed. But in the TLC write up it only talked about graphic models.....

Please tell me the the Dino pass TLC also includes balancing for dinos as well.

The models look great, the rex looks so menacing I love it, I just hope they come with updated abilities and what not, the crunch didnt seem to give anything about that. Cant wait to see the spino and argy (hopefully). About the abilities did the saber get anything before release or was it just the updated model ? 

3 hours ago, johnm81 said:

Per Digest its December 20th I believe.

However.......

I was so excited when I saw the steam notification. I thought finally the dino balance patch. So long over due, so needed. But in the TLC write up it only talked about graphic models.....

Please tell me the the Dino pass TLC also includes balancing for dinos as well.

Play Anywhere and Cross play on the 19th, the 20th is the update for Ragnarok, just looked but didnt see a  date for the TLC. if it is there I missed it.

Archived