Aberration Kibble? official servers. how to?

Trojanweed

hey all,

so after two days of running around getting a base spot, taming and having loads of low level dinos die.   Me and my tribe mates are now focusing on high level tames.  BUT....

how do we get argy kibble for spinos?

how do we get dilo kibble for those dinos? 

I know we have mutton for carnivores, but what do we do for paracers?  150 is like 6 hour berry tame. is there any plans to fix this, or when will item transfers be opened up?  I had a friend test in single player and argy kibble still is used for aberrant spinos.  Are we just expected to throw kibble out for taming these now?  We haven't even looked at breeding yet.

Yea... They really should have allowed item transfers right away seeing as how every spot on the map that is decent is taken and you can't access half(If not MOST) of the map until a much higher tier. This problem would have been solved if i could simply build a metal base somewhere in the bio-luminescence area but i can't...

And i have no option to build near any metal in the fertility chamber because those areas are claimed. Sooooo, i literally can't get metal. :Jerbmad:

Personally. they should never allow Dino transfers. Because i do not want the map ruined by everyone bringing Gigas and Quetzals everywhere. Every map should have a unique set of tames and SE was ruined by allowing Dino transfers IMO.

the kibble system is very limiting, but if they were not going to take into account what dinos are needed to tame others why not add a new type of universal kibble for carnivores and herbivores. 

pretty frustrating knowing theres no choice other then sitting for 6-7 hrs to tame a paracer and whatever else we need that's high level.  

46 minutes ago, ArkCreation said:

sigh... i was hoping for some news that we can transfer or have an alternate kibble for doeds and ankylos.

SE was the same way, just gotta pick and choose.  Baryonyx would be tough but not impossible. Just need to starve tame and have someone working on farming prime fish meat and for all Carno's just use prime or Raw Mutton.  I am surprised however that they don't have Dilo's. I mean Dilo's are found everywhere.  I wouldn't be surprised to see them add them in an upcoming patch...

Archived