pve Alpha Tek Cave on Official [How to]

Paroxyde

Hello:Jerbhi:

We are no longer organizing an alpha tek cave run on the NEW PVE servers.

But here is what we used to need :

Most of the soup is optional and for comfort (unless you use your crafting character), just Enduro Stew should be fine. Flak is here just in case somehow you messed up and you are on foot.

1 Pump-Action Shotgun 200+% damage 

3 set of 1500+(total armor) flak armor 

500 shotgun shells

100 Medical Brew

6 Lazarus Chowder

20 Shadow Steak Saute

5 Enduro Stew

5 Focal Chili

5 Calien Soup

5 Friia Curry

Your own Rex (60+% imprinted by you, leveled to 30k hp, 800+% melee, 120 saddle)

Basically, just steamroll through the cave with the Rexes, you don't have to fear the Gigas. Bring with you a Yuti and keep it to 1 Rex for 1 Player.

When Overseer dismounts you, start shooting until he balls up (become invincible and summon minions), then surround him with Rexes to take bites of him. When he is in other forms, just swarm him and kill him as fast as possible, even in Dragon form.

Much easier than the Dragon (on the Island) with only Rexes.

The timer that starts after the 5min entrance timer (for a total of 60min total) is the timer for everything. So, the faster you are on the cave, the more time you have for the Overseer.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Paroxyde said:

Hello:Jerbhi:

We are organizing an alpha tek cave run this week end on the NEW PVE servers.

To join us, you will need the following :

1 Pump-Action Shotgun 200+% damage 

3 set of 1500+(total armor) flak armor 

500 shotgun shells

200 Medical Brew

6 Lazarus Chowder

20 Shadow Steak Saute

5 Enduro Stew

5 Focal Chili

5 Calien Soup

5 Friia Curry (20)

Your own Rex (60+% imprinted by you, leveled to 30k hp, 800+% melee, 120 saddle)

I know it's a bit overkill and unnecessary, but I'd rather over-prepare and win than lose.

Planning to go this week-end. Limited seats, obviously.

Send me a pm in steam ;)

10 hours ago, Jeffersonburgers said:

hello , thanks for sharing this :D we have been doing all the bosses on alpha but steel didnt do the overseer. i guess we  gonna prepare for this weekend.

but one question how many players where you going in with ?

Depends. I prefer more than 10 less than 20. Would you be coming with us? 

El 14/12/2017 a las 2:39 PM, Paroxyde dijo:

Hola:Jerbhi:

Estamos organizando una ejecución de cuevas alfa tek en los servidores NUEVOS PVE .

Para unirte a nosotros, necesitarás lo siguiente:

1 Bomba-Acción Escopeta 200 +% de daño 

3 sets de 1500+ (armadura total) armadura antiaérea 

500 cartuchos de escopeta

100 cervezas medicinales

6 Lazarus Chowder

20 Shadow Steak Saute

5 Enduro Stew

5 chile focal

Sopa de 5 Calien

5 Friia Curry (20)

Tu propio Rex (60 +% impreso por ti, nivelado a 30k hp , 800 +% cuerpo a cuerpo, 120 silla de montar)

La carrera en sí es de 3k cristales o una amoladora , pero podemos alquilar rex ensillados (cristales de 5k) o prestar un crafter y planos por honorarios extra (500 de metal por armadura, 1.6k de poli para la escopeta). No vendemos municiones ni sopas, son fáciles de hacer.

(De las sopas, solo el enduro y la bebida medicinal son obligatorios, el resto depende de usted)

100% de éxito en 2 carreras. 

Siguiente ejecución, el próximo sábado si tenemos suficiente gente. 

price?

5 hours ago, Paroxyde said:

You will have to join the next run, I tried to contact you on discord but you weren't there.

Yep sorry about that, timezone diff and short hand notice had a lot of people unable to come. 

We're gathering more people to do the run with so should have between 5-10 for next week. 

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Chainkiller said:

if yes  Ihave all the above and prepare the soups if you are doing it but it is post from way before just curious :(

We are waiting for a more definitive "fix". There are some people who still lost their character even though they looked in the tribute inventory beforehand. I do not want to risk my character nor yours.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived