Reaper Queen Falsely Advertised.

TigerH99

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, haloelite66 said:

other than that the other stuff involving the players in the trailer could happen hypothetically, but the ideas of having a mini city of people living together and dudes sitting in tents to sell you jerboas is highly unlikely lol.

That's because logically, if a tribe did a city like this in PVP, it won't survive longer anyway. But you could recreate it in PVE due the fact that you don't need Metal or tek structure for your experience and your defense. I agree that it not the case in pvp, it would be cool that we have Real NPC for the PVE and do wat ever we want in building mechanic.

Trailer are meant to look good for helping devs to sell their product, but the issue here is that, it's about the first description that mention you could tame a Reaper Queen and they switched it for the change of the taming mechanic on reapers. Me, what i'm upset about is that, Devs ''Kind of'' used their streaming at TwitchCon 2017 to show the creature has a strategic marketing for selling their DLC because they were rushing at some point. At the final result, we didn't get what we expect for. It feel like you buy a bag of cheetos, instead it does taste REAL Cheetos, it taste like Crunchy cheese from yum-yum which the texture and the taste is not enough appealing. You eat Cheetos until the bag is empty, but Yum-Yum you left the half of it. It the same has the Reapers. We tame reapers king until you got three of them , which would be enough, but if it were possible to get a Queen, players would feel more appeal to get one or more.

On 10/29/2018 at 5:15 PM, HellBoyRok95 said:

So, i'm know i'm late for this outdated topic, but who's still triggerd that they didn't put a Retool Tameable Reaper Queen? I'm aware that they are still working on the next DLC, but come one, WC did a great job on TLC dinos, they were able to fix couple a time the giga. Why not the Reaper Queen?

Yea it really does suck :/

Yea it really does suck [emoji32]
I'm pretty sure their's people would like to have a tame the Queen version but won't admit it. Because they might be scared that could become OP for a third TLC patch. I could understand that, but what i've figure what WC could do is make a Tek engineered version of the creature. It would not be easy to get its resource and would be expensive.But worth the time for the use of this creature with similars abilities like the rock drake, karkinos or basilik. The design would be inspired from the aliens king/rogue.b8cd9b103310ac49cb830116365cd0cb.jpg95fde744939d4ba698feadf031092fe9.jpg

1 hour ago, HellBoyRok95 said:

I'm pretty sure their's people would like to have a tame the Queen version but won't admit it. Because they might be scared that could become OP for a third TLC patch. I could understand that, but what i've figure what WC could do is make a Tek engineered version of the creature. It would not be easy to get its resource and would be expensive.But worth the time for the use of this creature with similars abilities like the rock drake, karkinos or basilik. The design would be inspired from the aliens king/rogue.b8cd9b103310ac49cb830116365cd0cb.jpg95fde744939d4ba698feadf031092fe9.jpg

wow tho's are some amazing photos, and yes honestly if they only made it to where in the lore or on the dossier that says something like "The Reaper Queen was never meant to be domesticated for survivors to use as a "Tame" or a "Pet and therefor living in such conditions and being treated as a "Thing" it has lost its ability to Reproduce with other creatures mainly from the lack of the creature not understanding that its suppose to do this and even can" something along tho's lines haven't read any dossiers so i have no idea how it would go but I'd bet it would ruffly be something along tho's lines but yea your idea is great just wish someone would actually make one because obviously wildcard Isn't gonna do it

wow tho's are some amazing photos, and yes honestly if they only made it to where in the lore or on the dossier that says something like "The Reaper Queen was never meant to be domesticated for survivors to use as a "Tame" or a "Pet and therefor living in such conditions and being treated as a "Thing" it has lost its ability to Reproduce with other creatures mainly from the lack of the creature not understanding that its suppose to do this and even can" something along tho's lines haven't read any dossiers so i have no idea how it would go but I'd bet it would ruffly be something along tho's lines but yea your idea is great just wish someone would actually make one because obviously wildcard Isn't gonna do it
I Hope too that there's a modder make this concept and might convince WC to change their mind about their decision for this creature. Although exctinction is release, you might be right that they won't have time to invest furthermore on this game due that they are probably making m Ark 2 and Atlas( which no one ask and it is meant to compete sea of thieves)

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDD

after saying multiple times that titans would be permanent on singleplayer and saying multiple times in interviews and the extra life stream. one week after the dlc has been out, they strip away the ability to have titans permanently on singleplayer by making them starve and unable to be affected by allowraiddinofeeding making it impossible to stop them from starving to death after a day or so. rushed through the dlc and managed to tame a ice titan on day 5 and now 2 days later, its starving to death and i am completely unable to stop it from dying except by desperately enabling infinitestats temporarily  on it (ugh, cheat makes me sick) to refill its food. of course, once again they advertised a feature then a few days into the dlc, they remove it completely.

ool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me i guess. thought they would have changed, guess they didnt.

On 11/19/2018 at 3:37 AM, TigerH99 said:

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDD

after saying multiple times that titans would be permanent on singleplayer and saying multiple times in interviews and the extra life stream. one week after the dlc has been out, they strip away the ability to have titans permanently on singleplayer by making them starve and unable to be affected by allowraiddinofeeding making it impossible to stop them from starving to death after a day or so. rushed through the dlc and managed to tame a ice titan on day 5 and now 2 days later, its starving to death and i am completely unable to stop it from dying except by desperately enabling infinitestats temporarily  on it (ugh, cheat makes me sick) to refill its food. of course, once again they advertised a feature then a few days into the dlc, they remove it completely.

ool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me i guess. thought they would have changed, guess they didnt.

You know what? Feels like WC is the equivalent of 343 industrie with the marketing of Halo 5 which is a mess in the story that the devs lure us with that to, of courses, cash grabbing move . That's why i hate some Devs  (even from triple A games) using  false advertisement to sell us their product, because they know gamers will buy it blindly. I'm tired to feel triggerd about the subject with Reaper Queens not tameable in aberration and I WILL NEVER AGREE WITH WE SHOULD AKNOWLEDGE THAT THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE A CONTENT FROM WHAT THEY ANNOUNCED/PRESENTED.(arguments that feels like from a individual's dev underbelly, stop it!) Story lessons: Do you remember destiny 1 and 2 should have a rich story telling, character developpement and impactful design level? well, we have been mislead with blent character, confusing story telling and lackluster content. Star wars battlefront was supposed to be the revival of a old classic games, but the progression system got raptor*d up with BS loot box imposed by EA.  Does sea of thieves deserve 60 buck after 3 hours of gameplay with average loot in pvp? In don't want a copy paste game called Atlas which try to immitate a pretender of success. Same for ark. Saying the same BS for the purpose to increase their selling product without carrying of the community and the quality of their game. What we could do now, has a players AND CONSUMERS, we have the right to get the f*ck off of this game and say like ''I won't give any attention to this company to support their game if they use anti-consumer to resolve potential bugs exploit from players that they didn't or did know that they were breaking the game and banning a tribe who raid another tribe belonging to snail game in conquest'' . OR, still supporting them without major change on a dying game, because they do whatever they want. We still live in a democracy, so we still have the power to support or not the game.

• 2 months later...

Hello.

Such a lengthy drama you all made here.

I am pretty new to the game but hear me out and correct me if I am wrong.

After trapping and getting the queen to low health you could use couple of grapples to move in and out of position a kidnapped Alpha tribe’s leader or member.

Consider it as a single use item. 

The queen wasn’t tamed. She was subdued for a short period of time.

You commanded / tricked her to do your bidding.

You impregnated your foe.

Everything checks out more or less.

Archived