spawn id for Aberration Raptor And Equus??

Zergling963

Just now, Thegeekgroundhog said:

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Creature_IDs

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Equus/Equus_Character_BP_Aberrant.Equus_Character_BP_Aberrant'"

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Raptor/Raptor_Character_BP_Aberrant.Raptor_Character_BP_Aberrant'"

Thanks now just to work out what to put on the end

1 minute ago, ChargingParacerParacer said:

I would love to know the Aberrant versions of Paracer, Dimetrodon, frog, and Ovis spawn codes.

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Paraceratherium/Paracer_Character_BP_Aberrant.Paracer_Character_BP_Aberrant'"

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Dimetrodon/Dimetro_Character_BP_Aberrant.Dimetro_Character_BP_Aberrant'"

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Toad/Toad_Character_BP_Aberrant.Toad_Character_BP_Aberrant'"

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Sheep/Sheep_Character_BP_Aberrant.Sheep_Character_BP_Aberrant'"

6 minutes ago, Thegeekgroundhog said:

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Paraceratherium/Paracer_Character_BP_Aberrant.Paracer_Character_BP_Aberrant'"

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Dimetrodon/Dimetro_Character_BP_Aberrant.Dimetro_Character_BP_Aberrant'"

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Toad/Toad_Character_BP_Aberrant.Toad_Character_BP_Aberrant'"

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Sheep/Sheep_Character_BP_Aberrant.Sheep_Character_BP_Aberrant'"

TY. I wish the shorter codes would work for me but at least there is this way lol.

TY. I wish the shorter codes would work for me but at least there is this way lol.

Use admincheat summon Paracer_Character_BP_Aberrant_C

admincheat summon Dimetro_Character_BP_Aberrant_C

admincheat summon Toad_Character_BP_Aberrant_C

admincheat summon Sheep_Character_BP_Aberrant_C

Should work

19 minutes ago, ChargingParacerParacer said:

Man that's so goofy both the long and short codes won't work for me on either map, I can summon in the actual new creatures though. Go figure lol.

Maybe I have not understand what ou want to do ... The lines I gave is for summonning wild ones via the console.

Yeah that's what I wanted. I just haven't been able to get any of the Aberrant versions of normal creatures spawned in for some reason. I probably just typed the long version wrong somewhere. I can get the brand new animals spawned in though, bred and mutated some Featherlights earlier lol.

23 minutes ago, ChargingParacerParacer said:

Yeah that's what I wanted. I just haven't been able to get any of the Aberrant versions of normal creatures spawned in for some reason. I probably just typed the long version wrong somewhere. I can get the brand new animals spawned in though, bred and mutated some Featherlights earlier lol.

Did you add the distance and the level at the end ? Something like 100 0 0 35

Or maybe add admincheat SpawnDino before "'Blueprint/..."

Where I think I'm probably messing up is the quotations with the extra ' to it. Its hard to tell if its supposed to be "' or '" if that makes any sense. I don't have any idea whats wrong with the short easy version though. If it makes any differense (though it shouldn't) I don't own the DLC and am playing on Xbox. If I can't get it working it's no real big deal because the actual new creatures spawn in so I can still do things with them. I'm just stumped on where I messed up lol. Thanks for the help though.

20 minutes ago, ChargingParacerParacer said:

Where I think I'm probably messing up is the quotations with the extra ' to it. Its hard to tell if its supposed to be "' or '" if that makes any sense. I don't have any idea whats wrong with the short easy version though. If it makes any differense (though it shouldn't) I don't own the DLC and am playing on Xbox. If I can't get it working it's no real big deal because the actual new creatures spawn in so I can still do things with them. I'm just stumped on where I messed up lol. Thanks for the help though.

If you figure it out @ChargingParacerParacer, would you please let us know? When I get around to updating my console (I probably won't be getting Aberration either) I would like to have a few of the Aberrant dino versions as well. Thank you

Will do. ?  I'll keep at it then.

Thank you. If it wasn't such a pain to update my console (I have to take it to the parents house in town to update it since I live out in the sticks) & leave it for a couple of days (at least that's what I had to do 2 months ago for a 30gb update), internet in most of this state is subpar at best. Otherwise I'd be able to help out in testing commands.

It's all good MudPuppy. Yeah I don't get it I was just able to spawn in leveled Ankylo and turtle but as soon as i added Aberrant to the equation neither worked anymore. I'm guessing it's either because I don't own it the skins for normals don't work for some reason, or since it's xbox and it had the wrong build maybd something is still screwy.

Archived