Aberrant dinos vs vanilla dinos

Thegeekgroundhog

I'm not sure I'd say breeding programs are "ruined", depending on what ways exactly aberrations are stronger. Like stronger is really vague, you could say they're "stronger" if they have 5% more hp which doesn't affect everything. What I'm wondering is are we supposed to be able to bring aberrant dinos out of Aberration? because I uploaded a bunch, but taking them out of the obelisk (ragnarok map) is disabled.

Untitled.jpg

25 minutes ago, Runia said:

I'm not sure I'd say breeding programs are "ruined", depending on what ways exactly aberrations are stronger. Like stronger is really vague, you could say they're "stronger" if they have 5% more hp which doesn't affect everything. What I'm wondering is are we supposed to be able to bring aberrant dinos out of Aberration? because I uploaded a bunch, but taking them out of the obelisk (ragnarok map) is disabled.

Untitled.jpg

- Aberration Dinos can now be properly downloaded on ARKs other than Aberration. 

https://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/594820656447032287/?l=french

It was a bug =)

41 minutes ago, Demerus said:

So all these dinos people have been taming and breeding have been for nothing? Mainly farming dinos like Ankys and Doedics, etc.

Only to be replaced by stronger actual mutated aberrant dinos?

60pts base melee ankys, perhaps? What a wonderful time to be alive.

The power creep is real...

I dont think ive seen an aberrant anky to be fair... do they exist?

Archived