Aberration Mats on Ragnarok?

Frogspoison

With the release of Aberration, it appears that every single item will require one of the various Aberration items to craft, unlike in Scorched Earth in where a few items, such as the Chainsaw, could be made without ANY SE items. This, to me, was a disappointment, as I was looking forward to being able to craft the Cliff platforms.

I would like to ask if there are any plans for the Ragnarok devs to add some of the Aberration items, such as gas veins, gems, and fungal trees to Ragnarok. Perhaps inside the Carnivirous Caverns?

The original idea of the devs was to include some of the new Aberrations assets in Ragnarok, especially in dungeons yet to be developed. However, due to the delay of Aberration, they will probably finish the map before the Aberration assets make it to the ARK Dev Kit, unless Ragnarok devs have access to those assets before (not likely).

10 hours ago, alcarazr said:

The original idea of the devs was to include some of the new Aberrations assets in Ragnarok, especially in dungeons yet to be developed. However, due to the delay of Aberration, they will probably finish the map before the Aberration assets make it to the ARK Dev Kit, unless Ragnarok devs have access to those assets before (not likely).

I would say that at the current rate, its likely that the Aberration assets will be released to the dev kit a bit before the Ragnarok devs finish Ragnarok. Granted, I haven't watched their twitch streams lately, but if they currently plan to release the remaining portions of the desert in 2 additional parts, it will be some time before Ragnarok is fully finished. This also isn't to mention the sea update that they briefly mentioned on one of their streams a few months back, as well as additional dungeons.

Archived