Crispy Ark Pvp (ORP) Ragnarok 5x tame 32 Slot weekly events server economy

Server: Crispy Ark

Hosted by Nitrado NYC

Owner Gt: Get Covered

A long lasting server with a cohesive community that Can maintain a competitive and fun environment. enjoyable PvP experience with less grind and unnecessary setbacks. 24/7 nitrado server with active admin. Weekly server events such as CTF, mazes, pit fights, and even climbing walls!

Upcoming event this weekend!

Castle siege / big team battle 2/10/18 at 8pm eastern time.

Player split into two teams red or blue and must wear that color armor. There is a castle at each side of the arena for each team. Players must use swords and ballista paracer to destroy the others teams gate and win.

Anyone can participate! Especially new players, come make this your first event! Prizes will be given to the winning team.

- Update - 1/20/18

We have 17 total active long term players. The server has been steadily growing with new players each day. New players are welcome and encouraged to stay. The PvP is very relaxed. I host server events weekly with prizes. Anyone can participate and they're lots of fun. As the owner I'm always looking for ways to improve the server and open to any suggestions.

Server currency was introduced 1/14/18. It is an item called /AMMO it can only be produced by the admin for event prizes. /AMMO can be used to purchase dino color changes, most skins, select Level 125 Dino's, ziplines, and glow sticks. Come to the Shop at 23 26 coords for full details.

Rates

3x Experience

5x Tame speed

4x Gather rate

6x Mature speed

10x Incubation

0.75x Mate int.

*Zero admin abuse*

------------------------

Rules

No offline raiding (ORP enabled) with a  25 minute delay. The best PvP is when both tribes are present. No starting a raid during the offline timer. It's only there to prevent tribes from logging out to avoid a raid in progress 

No unnecessary damage, base wipes, or griefing

No unfair targeting or harassment of any kind

No racism or hate speech in chat

No artifact cave or Obelisk blocking

No utilizing exploits or glitches for advantage

No exploiting ORP such as camping in bases

No destroying event buildings or griefing events

*Be mature and use common sense*

--------------------

I will not tolerate people who break the rules. Use the game clips as evidence. I can only help what I see.

*Keep it simple and respect others time*

As an admin the rules and expectations apply to me too. I will be an active member of the server responsible for maintaining the experience with little to no negative interference. I will happily help with anything regarding glitches or rule enforcement. I don't mind cleaning up old taming pens and clutter just give me coords.

*As an admin I refuse to participate in PvP or build a base.*

Weekly Events with prizes that are helpful but that won't directly influence PvP. events are well thought out, fair and designed for fun. I spend most of my free time on the server organizing them and thinking of new ones. Aberration pets and items are incorporated as event prizes

Potential Events

Pit Fights

Dodo tournament

Survival arena

Jousting

etc.

Previous events

Reindeer Sword and shield arena - 12/26/17

(6 participated)

Ravager Pit fight 1/14/18

(17 participated)

Golden Ovis Hunt 1/17/18

Bola Rock wall 1/21/18

(16 Participated)

/Ammocrab hunt 1/24/18

Desert Maze 1/28/18

(19 Participated)

Castle siege / big team battle 2/10/18

Settings

Player stats per lvl

1.5x Health

1.5x Stamina

3.0x Oxygen

2.5x Food

2.5x Water

2.5x Weight

1.5x Melee

1.0x Movement

1.0x Crafting skill

2.5x Fortitude

Tamed dino Stats per lvl

1.2 Health

1.5 Stamina

2.0 Weight

1.25 Speed

Wild Ichthyornis, Microraptor, Leedsichthys deal 0 damage

Brontos are untameable

Turret damage 1.2x

2.5x Cave damage

Cave flying

Crosshairs

Hit markers

Damage numbers

2x daytime

Anyone cuddle

Non permanent diseases

Unlimited Respecs

No spawn Animation

Corpse locator

No structure collision

Structure Decay timer

-------------------------

All rules and settings are subject to moderate change based on the opinion of the player base. 

Anything not listed should be default

Donations 

For the generous players who were asking how to. 

Donations are not necessary but greatly appreciated. I will keep the 32 slot server up as long as there are players. If the player cap needs to be increased to 50 I will do that as well. 

To donate download the Nitrado Xbox app and make an account then type in the boost code below to donate run time to the Crispy Ark server Further details there

Boost code: 325ampdh

Check out the Crispy Ark Club Xbox club for videos of events and further info on the server.

Message gt: “Get Covered” for questions or suggestions. All messages go to my phone.

If the server goes down for longer than 10 minutes and I'm not online just message me. It should automatically reset. If not, I will force reset it from my phone.

Directions to Join

Click Join Ark on the main menu. That will take you to the session list. At the top right filter the two drop boxes to Ragnarok and PvP. Next Click on the bottom left drop box and select "Unofficial PC Sessions". Then make sure "Show Password Protected" is unchecked. Now type in "Crispy Ark" inside the Name Filter. Click the server then go down and press join.

We hope to see you there!

Archived