Aberrations working Obelisk

RxBilly

Hi guys, so i have been playing on my dedicated server the past two days and wow.. i mean wow the devs put in a lot of work into this map.. Koodos to them..

So i wanted to add some more mods to my server (got about 5 working mods installed and 6 more pending) but not much info on current working mods so decided to test it out on my own by means of single player ..

So here goes :

I load up the mods that i wanted for my server and tested them out see if there would be crashes .. nothing everything works.

Then the explorer part of me spawned in a ptera and ventured off to see what is there to be seen.

My god it is a huge map thanks to the ptera i was able to grasp the work devs put in .. I came up to a path leading upwards so i followed and next thing i know im out side with winds and flames all around me .. I kept on exploring  and then came to a obelisk that said Green Obelisk so i tested it out and its a working one i could see my ptera in it and the option to upload..

That being said if this is correct cause i do run a second server which both are clustered and pve i might use the second with Ragnarok map and bring in some flyers to Aberrations world.

I think this would be awesome if any devs are reading this pls leave it alone for us unofficial dedicated server guys to enjoy.

Thank you for all your hard work.

Archived