xbox one nitrado pre order wait time

can anyone with experience renting servers from nitrado give me an idea of what kind of time frame i am looking at on my pre order for a nyc server? nitrado literally won't tell me anything... what are the chances if i ordered yesterday that it is ready for crossplay tomorrow when it launches? i woulda ordered way further in advance, but similarly, nitrado would not or could not tell me whether or not i needed to be ordering an xbox or a pc server. so here we are...

4 hours ago, evd1202 said:

can anyone with experience renting servers from nitrado give me an idea of what kind of time frame i am looking at on my pre order for a nyc server? nitrado literally won't tell me anything... what are the chances if i ordered yesterday that it is ready for crossplay tomorrow when it launches? i woulda ordered way further in advance, but similarly, nitrado would not or could not tell me whether or not i needed to be ordering an xbox or a pc server. so here we are...

You would need an Xbox server for play anywhere. Idk about the wait time as I'm sure it varies. Have you tried tweeting Nitrado?

Unsure about the wait times. The server 'setup' is usually instant, at least it was for the vanilla servers I ordered. 

New content may take a little longer to download onto the server, so who knows. 

For XBOX servers, you'll need to download the Nitrado App on an XBOX, if you haven't already. All orders and financial transactions for anything XBOX must be handled through the XBOX Live store. You may know this, but figured you should know before you put in your credit card info. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Brandoskiski said:

Ok did we get ripped off or what 

If everyone keeps asking how long yet no one says anything else, has anyone even got it yet? I live in Illinois if it matters.

They get fulfilled in the order they are recieved for that location. Every location is different and the wait time constantly varies. It isnt a set amount of time, some locations have servers available immediately. I know some locations people have waited over a week. How long has it been for you.

Archived