Whats the woman's name in the Aberration trailer?

zeltrax

Diana, from what I gathered, from the Explorer notes on Abberation ( haven't collected them all, but her notes are all holopads left inside Tek chests) is some sort of Space Marine Commander,  who lead a group of marines to bring a bomb to some "platform" on the ARK. 

According to her notes, her mission to blow up the ARK was partially successful, but with great losses. 

2 minutes ago, Halcyon said:

Diana, from what I gathered, from the Explorer notes on Abberation ( haven't collected them all, but her notes are all holopads left inside Tek chests) is some sort of Space Marine Commander,  who lead a group of marines to bring a bomb to some "platform" on the ARK. 

According to her notes, her mission to blow up the ARK was partially successful, but with great losses. 

Interesting. So, is she from the future or something? Does it say what time she comes from or anything like that?

Her notes described an assault of some kind on the ARK Station.

I don't think she is from the future. 

You know how from Raia's notes, and Helens observations, an ARK tends to "reset" it's civilization's progress back, if it became too powerful?  

I have 2 theories:

1. Diana was part of an ascended alpha tribe, who grew remarkably powerful and managed to harness element from some powerful dinosaur found deep underground (see Leviathan skeletons with alot of Element underneath it, inside the element chambers) and built some of the broken infrastructure seen today, then decided to destroy one of the obilisks, as it was priming to "reset" Diana's Tek-Level Alpha Tribe/ Alliance/ Federation back to the stone-age. 

2. The Abberation ARK was a native alien colony, and Diana is part of a human resistance corp fighting the aliens. Cuz that'd explain why the infrastructure at the ARK feels too alien to be man-made, but who's to say future man didn't build infrastructure BASED on alien tek?

The notes do mention she fought the Overseer though, with massive losses.  

Whatever the case... The girl in the trailer is smoking hot.  I do hope she's Diana. 

1 minute ago, Halcyon said:

Her notes described an assault of some kind on the ARK Station.

I don't think she is from the future. 

You know how from Raia's notes, and Helens observations, an ARK tends to "reset" it's civilization's progress back, if it became too powerful?  

1. Diana was part of an ascended alpha tribe, who grew remarkably powerful and managed to harness element from some powerful dinosaur found deep underground (see Leviathan skeletons with alot of Element underneath it, inside the element chambers) and built some of the broken infrastructure seen today, then decided to destroy one of the obilisks, as it was priming to "reset" Diana's Tek-Level Alpha Tribe/ Alliance/ Federation back to the stone-age. 

2. The Abberation ARK was a native alien colony, and Diana is part of a human resistance corp fighting the aliens. Cuz that'd explain by the infrastructure at the ARK feels too alien to be man-made, but who's to say future man didn't build infrastructure BASED on alien tek?

The notes do mention she fought the Overseer though, with massive losses.  

Hm, interesting. That sounds really cool. So, you think the woman in the launch trailer for Aberration could have been her before all that or maybe after her tribe was reset in progress as you say?

2 minutes ago, Halcyon said:

She saw a Bulb Dog, which means after. Maybe she got "reconstituted" after getting killed in the end? 

Or maybe she's the same as the guy in the first trailer, who got killed by Helena; some random (albeit pretty attractive) noob. 

Donnoh. I wanna find more notes :)

Yeah. Any idea who else is on Aberration as far as notes? I know Helena has to be because of the dossiers for the creatures. Any idea what other characters are on Aberration through the Explorer Notes?

9 minutes ago, Halcyon said:

Mei Yin ended up on the Abberation ARK as well. Her note mentions she killed Nerva, but lost her sword after she tried to unsuccessfully pull her sword from some sort of machine. 

Mei Yin's note can be read on the Wiki :) 

Cool! So Mei-Yin survived. Thank goodness it was her and not Nerva.

14 minutes ago, Sup3riorArs3nal said:

The person's DREAM was Ark Park but the person is only noting the similarity of the setting in general (In that there are dinosaurs) and that where they are now is quite a bit different. 

Still, it feels like a plausible theory.
The giant rings and structures scattered around the map definitely resemble the maglev system from Ark Park.
We're going exploring this weekend, so maybe I can make more screenshots about the structures and find a clue somewhere.

Archived