Azpsk

Lost/timeout pending connection to host - server full error?

heres some additional info that may help the developers discover what the problem is.

twice that i have encountered this issue it has been when family members have switched active profiles on ark to take turns playing on the same console.  Switching from one profile to another did not cause an imediate issue, but whenswitching back to the original gamertag, and then enter the ark, this error message appeared.  Both gamertags that had been used on that console were then unable to enter the game.  Also, going to another seperate console in the home and trying to access the game with either gamer tag that had been recently used on the first consle resulted in the same error on the second console.  Additionally, the problem only occurs for the individual ark server when both gamer tags had recently logged in.  For instance i normally play on 108.  After this error started, i could not log into 108, but COULD log into any other server.   Is data stored on each server individually pertaining to each  gamertag not propperly clearing on the server which had been accessed and creating a conflict when someone trys to reenter the server with that same gamertag?   Seems a possibility.   The first time this error occuured, it cleared itself up after about an hour or so.. i am cuurently blocked from entering the game and hope that it clears itself again this (the seconed) time.

Its ridiculous that they would release a patch that actively impedes you from playing. Thousands of people can't even log in when they had no problem doing so before beyond full servers now its just impossible cause of "timeout " errors when its really just the developer having broken the game..... Again I spent 40$ on a game I can't even play :D

Host Pending Connection Timeout

Lost/timedout pending connection to host.

Accept - Cancel

-------------------------

Then it pops up and says Connection Failure - Server is Full.

Only 50 people online. Doesn't even give you the option to go to settings and offline trick that previously worked before the patch.

Also, when trying to change from the complete list of servers to bookmarks, the game crashes. It sometimes crashes multiple times before allowing me to switch to bookmarks or full list.

Edited by Damnlag

@SallyAnn  I have tried the work around that they suggested, to no avail.  Last night after the patch was playing fine until 4am est. This morning tired to get on the server that me and my friends are on and get the errors "Host pending connection lost/timeout pending connection" "connection failure: server full" (its not it has 58ppl, it had 49 when I started trying to get on).  I'm on PVE - EU server 495. What ever was done last night to "fix this issue " seems to have given it to some new players.

Ya I'm having this exact same issue - the strange thing though, is its only happening on the server I play on, EU official 25 - I can join any other server, including other EU servers... (I'm in North America, but my home server is an EU server) It doesnt make any sense!! As far as the workaround, there really isnt any time to get into network settings and change it to offline - it goes through joining pretty fast - I tried to restart ark, and go offline and back online during the initial load before it starts to actually join, but that didnt work either...

Please fix this, my dinos are starving!!

*edit*
After attempting to join for over an hour with no luck, I am trying to uninstall reinstall, I'll update  with whether it works or not.

Edited by tylerheil

17 hours ago, ExiledLala said:

Just to add, Im having the same issue. I too have to sometimes to the offline/online trick to log in. I have also noticed for me personally that i cannot log into the EU servers. I live in north america and can get into the NA servers no problem. Sadly my home server is an EU.

Same

Server 583 has 58 people online, but I and others are unable to get in on account of a host pending connection error. It says there are 70/70 people online when in fact a friend who got in six hours ago and is still playing says there are 57 players connected. Anyone know a fix? Or any game devs want to try to fix this?

Update: this is happening on any server I try to join, not just 583. 

Edited by sfflann
New info

If this helps your data, I have logged in successfuly twice (once last night and once about 1 hour ago) with no issues or delays with logging in our staying connected. I tried re-logging in using the bookmarks tool and my game crashed immediately upon switching to bookmarks for the search (previous log-ins were done by searching all official servers). Upon any attempt following (either using bookmarks or searching under official servers) I am now getting the error message. My server currently shows 61/70, I believe it was at lower numbers for my previous login attempt. Server showed 53-57/70 last night when my friend was unable to log in due to this bug.

NE server 73

I don't know if this helps, but here it is. Haha

20 hours ago, Azpsk said:

Since I was only able to get into servers by switching to offline then back real quick. It looks like I won't ever be able to play again. Thanks ARK. 

Try this. Go to dashboard , settings , network , advanced settings , alternate MAC address , clear then restart. Worked a treat for me