Azpsk

Lost/timeout pending connection to host - server full error?

33 minutes ago, SallyAnn said:

@Azpsk Can you give us a clue to what sort of error message you are receiving so we can try to help.

the error message says Host Pending Connection Timeout

under that it says Lost/timeout pending connection to host

under that it has accept witch makes you try to rejoin or cancel that puts you back in server menu

Just now, PillarofFire said:

Yeah I am getting a server full error then a lost/timedout pending connection issue, and it keeps repeating itself.  Before this update I was one of the people on the boat that had to go into my settings>network> and force offline then back online again.

Me too. It's like we were never meant to play. Bet you were getting dropped from the servers a lot too

Hi there, so I have been trying to join server 583 for a couple hours, tried restarting my Xbox and the game a few times.

While seeing the server in the list it says it is full. I spam join for a few minutes, at some point it says "connecting", then three pop ups come up: "connection failure, server full", " joining failed server full", and "host pending connection, timout, lost/timeout pending connection to host". The first two popups have only " OK" button, the third has accept or cancel. If I press accept it automatically tries again and does the same thing. This is happening on multiple servers I just found while writing this..

If I keep spamming will it join? At first I thought it might be only server 583 but it seems to be on all full or nearly full servers. I searched quite a bit for relevant threads accross the internet. Apologies if this is a waste of time but even if the server is necessarily fine I think this is worthy of a fix/change.

Thanks in advance

Edit: thx 4 moving my post, I didn't notice this thread as I was making mine while this went up. I may not have seen this otherwise. :)

Edited by GuRPeR

Im playing on server 141 where there are 51 players when trying to join it first pops up with server full, then a host pending connection timeout screen appears.   My brother was getting this message as well and kept trying and finally got in the server.   I however can not get in after many attempts and there are still only 51 people in the server, it is not full,

Edited by fallenangel7676