The unneeded needed boss rex

Toqs

You can farm element in Aberration by collecting raw ore and processing it in charge nodes apparently. The only problem is that element can't transfer between Arks for some crazy reason. In my opinion, element takes far too long to farm from the bosses on the other maps in appreciable quantities, even when you beat the alpha rank bosses. And the thing is, stuff like the Tek armor burns through element so quickly, it's almost not even worth it. Playing singleplayer, when I need a ton of element, I just spawn it into my inventory. But, that's just me. I understand not everyone can do so. Be nice if you could transfer element that has been processed on Aberration to the Island or the other maps. That would make the Tek tier far more sustainable for people who have gotten that far.

11 hours ago, Nch1418 said:

You can farm element in Aberration by collecting raw ore and processing it in charge nodes apparently. The only problem is that element can't transfer between Arks for some crazy reason. In my opinion, element takes far too long to farm from the bosses on the other maps in appreciable quantities, even when you beat the alpha rank bosses. And the thing is, stuff like the Tek armor burns through element so quickly, it's almost not even worth it. Playing singleplayer, when I need a ton of element, I just spawn it into my inventory. But, that's just me. I understand not everyone can do so. Be nice if you could transfer element that has been processed on Aberration to the Island or the other maps. That would make the Tek tier far more sustainable for people who have gotten that far.

Heh, too bad element ore can only be made in a charge node or you'd bet i would upload all ingredients separately to craft on the island!!

17 hours ago, Toqs said:

I don't know why people spend insane amounts of resources for 1 boss rex egg that is not needed. A 40+ stat rex in health and dmg will fair well on alpha boss runs. Every week there is a new mutation for boss rex that everyone runs to get. It' a waste. Save your resources and invest in an asc saddle and resources for it. Take it from someone who never bought a boss rex and has done every alpha fight on official new servers. If any dino is worth spending insane resources on its a 50+ stat food daedon. Much more useful than 18 rexs with 50 stat melee and health. 

Sincerely,

Toqs aka The Grinch

I completely understand your opinion its unreasonable to grind for 30 minutes to get and trade 5k Ingot's for a far stronger rex.

Archived