Aberration: Is there water in the Portal?

Airthrow

Hey everyone, 

I picked portal as a starting area and it's a bit more challenging than the name would imply, that's fine, it's a good time. But for the life of me I can't find any water in the area! I'm trapped in it since theres basilisks and carnos guarding the edges (to say nothing of the raptors inside) and whenever I can make a break for it, I hallucinate and die. 

Other than gorging myself on berries, is there any way in the portal to access water? Rerolling is an option, but where's the fun in that?

13 hours ago, Netherrod said:

Agreed. There are a few different types of mushrooms, quite literally a person could survive on little else. However, beware of the narcotic mushrooms. 

Good idea, I've just learned that aquatic were bugged when I first tried them, I thought you had to cook them to get food that gave a lot of water in return, or something? Didn't make a lot of sense, glad to hear the issue has been resolved. No more chain guzzling berries!

On 12/13/2017 at 10:30 AM, Airthrow said:

Hey everyone, 

I picked portal as a starting area and it's a bit more challenging than the name would imply, that's fine, it's a good time. But for the life of me I can't find any water in the area! I'm trapped in it since theres basilisks and carnos guarding the edges (to say nothing of the raptors inside) and whenever I can make a break for it, I hallucinate and die. 

Other than gorging myself on berries, is there any way in the portal to access water? Rerolling is an option, but where's the fun in that?

Yes there is water at portal. Eat the aquatic mushrooms.

Archived