Tree platform building?

RudyDave

i don't remember where exactly I saw it, but I remember reading that this was entirely intentional.  They wanted people to use Cliff platforms (new engram), that's why they supposedly made it possible to place the tap lower on the tree.  (best bet is making a cliff platform and a zipline to the tap so only you can access from your cliff)

Yer well, nothing has changed. We are on official pvp aberation server. We grinded out resources for tree platforms to place on trees at our base to utilise space an give good vantage points. We have previously done simalar on both ragnarock & center servers. 

After multiple attempts & methods of trying to place platforms on the "redwood" trees we have come to the conclusion that it doesnt work it just will not give us a snap point.

Its at this point i came to the forums, an found this post. 

How do we progress from here, because if we are not susposed to be able to use them on aberation, why is the engram (which cost 86 points to unlock) available. Or is this just an oversight on the devs part? Idk what the correct procedure here is so any assistance in how to get clarifaction on this matter would be appreciated. 

Archived