dedicated server Does the new imprint timers affect dedicated server settings?

Zahlea

I haven't logged on since the patch and I'm wondering how dedicated servers with custom imprint/maturation settings are affected by the changes to the imprint timers (that they're now 8h intervals). Patch notes here:

v275
- Imprinting intervals increased from 4hrs to 8hrs between each imprint. Each imprint gives a large amount of imprint bonus per imprinting. Will also scale with the servers mature rate.

I run a dedicated private server on my local computer and I have changed the settings. I have the single player setting on and changed some settings in the Game.ini file. The BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier value I got from trying out values in this excel sheet (from a breeding guide by crepemyrtlesl). My goal was to find something that would put the average (and preferably the max) for most creatures under the maturation time, meaning 100% imprint is possible. If I made a mistake, feel free to let me know! For reference, I use the following settings:

BabyImprintingStatScaleMultiplier=1.000000
BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier=0.21
BabyCuddleGracePeriodMultiplier=1.000000
BabyCuddleLoseImprintQualitySpeedMultiplier=0.500000
BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier=3.000000

So, will I still have an 8h imprint timer? Or will those 8h be multiplied with the 0.21 value above into approximately 1h 40mins timer? Will it mess with the possibility of a 100% imprint?

Archived