Aberration dinos

Nova76

25 minutes ago, Kiilaziila said:

I grabbed a glowtail gecko thing. Pretty sick, was 135 wild n took 12 mins to tame using 70 of some the new mushrooms. Has a torch tail, a nearby max level tame alert and a nearby enemy alert. Also his torch messes with the nameless chumps somehow. 

I think of Aberration as a new game all together to figure things out on my own instead of searching for answers on the web. Keeps it interesting.. I cant wait to experience the abilities for myself :)

13 hours ago, Sharpshot879 said:

Nah just seen pics of shine horn and what above person said about glow tail the update for the games still downloading on my Xbox 

My updates should be completed by 10 this morning. Unfortunately we had some power cuts of late so I have not been able to test it myself as well.

2 hours ago, Nova76 said:

My updates should be completed by 10 this morning. Unfortunately we had some power cuts of late so I have not been able to test it myself as well.

Same here but I have it now, it turns out a all the shine creatures can find max level dinos (only 150 btw) and enemy players but only the goats a transmitter 

Archived