Is Aberration free?

inajar24

• Volunteer Moderator

Aberration is not free, it is never free. Even if you buy the Season Pass it is not "free", you've just paid for it in advance at a discount.

I'm assuming @inajar24 you purchased Scorched Earth standalone and not the Season Pass which means you need to buy Aberration. You could still buy the Season Pass which would  get you Aberration and guarantee you the 3rd DLC ARK Extinction in 2018.

• 5 weeks later...

Yeah i also bought explorer pack assuming i got all dlcs free but ark decided to introduce a new season pass which is why you have to pay again personally im not buying it never heard of a company canceling a pass to introduce another but these guys did that and thats the thanks you get for supporting a game since first release 

W

16 hours ago, Stylez said:

Yeah i also bought explorer pack assuming i got all dlcs free but ark decided to introduce a new season pass which is why you have to pay again personally im not buying it never heard of a company canceling a pass to introduce another but these guys did that and thats the thanks you get for supporting a game since first release 

When did you buy "your last" seasons pass?

18 hours ago, Stylez said:

Thats a different issue entirely than the main post, op says that they bought an unrelated dlc expecting aberration to come with it.

Archived