How do you transfer your character out of aberration?

ADrunkinMarine

I made a lot of metal foundations, walls, and ceilings to transfer them into aberration so I could get right to business and transferred my character as well. Now I'm stuck on this server with my character and idk how to get my items back. I have no idea how to get to the surface and I don't think it is possible until I can make a hazmat suit. Any tips? Anything I am missing. I am just assuming I am F'd. Why you can't just transfer is BS.

I am unsure why your items did not transfer over :/ Sorry bro, not much help there. But one thing I can help you with. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT GO TO THE SURFACE. 

I also thought the surface would be habitable with a hazmat suit. That's not the case. It's basically Scorched Earth up there except it's so hot the ground is literally on fire during the day. Not much for resources except for Element nodes. Aberration is essentially a map based underground where you will live, fight and hunt underground. 

Sorry I was unable to answer your question. I did the same thing as well (except I had gear). I created a new character because there's new engrams to unlock and I wanted to unlock them. If you prefer metal housing/structures, I would lastly like to mention you can also collect metal from grey rocks with blue veins in them and when an earthquake happens, you can usually find and collect the metal that falls from the ceiling.

Again, sorry I couldn't answer your question. Best of luck on Aberration!

So I found supply drops for once and no servers pop up when I click on transfer. Is this a bug or can you not actually transfer your character out? I'm getting fed up with this. I just want to transfer out. Now I'm way behind on finding a spot to build on a regular aberration PVE server because apparently this server is PVP even though in the menu it said PVE. It's actually PvPvE which should say in the lobby instead of PVE or PVP.

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, ADrunkinMarine said:

So I found supply drops for once and no servers pop up when I click on transfer. Is this a bug or can you not actually transfer your character out? I'm getting fed up with this. I just want to transfer out. Now I'm way behind on finding a spot to build on a regular aberration PVE server because apparently this server is PVP even though in the menu it said PVE. It's actually PvPvE which should say in the lobby instead of PVE or PVP.

Fill this form to report a server that is misconfigured.

You have to head to the surface when it's dark.  You can build a smithy and climbing picks at level 35, I think.  Then just make you way outside and then climb up the wall and the obelisk is a short run away.   I do say run  -cause there will probably be things out there that want to kill you.   There's a tunnel to exit at 27,63 that I am aware of.  I've seen one other on the other top side of the map and there's one in the lower right (but watch out for radioactivity). 

it doesn't have to be the surface, there are obelisks elsewhere as well. the blue obelisk is deep in the grave of the lost, namely you have to trek all the way down a very, very tall purple waterfall and then you can find the tribute terminal deep inside a cave that's blue instead of purple (it stands out from the rest of the enviroment). doesn't seem to be much at all spawns down there either

heres some landmarks to help you find it:

-tall purple waterfall leads to the ravine on the bottom of which you can find the blue cave

-a broken down tunnel/elevator shaft marks the spot right in front of the cave entrance

-try to keep to the walls rather than the bottom of the ravine, or you'll end up going in circles around the area where the rock drake nests are

-if you see a huge dino skeleton, SE style, you're right where you need to be

3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

there are lootcrates on the map they're just hidden pretty well they look like desert or deep sea drops you can transfer through those... Uppuer mushroom is where i found one but there are also 2 i know of in the tranquil lake or whatever its called. Its ok but it took me 14 hrs to get out so i won't be going back soon unless i can trans a thyla with me :)

Archived