Characters mindwiped after update and missing levels

kewee007

I run several custom PC servers in a cluster.  After this mornings update everyone has been mindwiped, and only have 97 levels to re-apply.  Previously they had maxed at level 112. 

On my other standalone server players have been given 135 levels to re-apply, whereas before they were maxed at 150.

Any idea why? or how I can fix this?

I have this same problem... kinda. On my server, I had adjusted the xp requirements per level. My character that I "grew up" on the server got the correct number of levels back. But a tribie who transferred from an official pve save (thus normal xp requirements) and was a 100, only got enough to get him back to 85. I thought it was due to the mismatch in xp requirements, but we've tried the addexperience cheat and it isn't doing anything.

3 minutes ago, HalfSlabBacon said:

Guys it's the 15 levels for Acension.

The servers have  the 15 extra levels configured for ascension (127 max).  

They were all fine before the update, and everyone has lower XP after the update  ...oddly just now one of my chars that was 97 after the update has come right after re-logging.  My other chars on the other cluster servers are still broken though no matter how many times I re-log.

Not enough people are reporting this issue it needs fixed faster everyone on my server has less xp than they did before the patch their current xp even after putting their levels in.  I am level 85 after several mind wipes but my xp has lowered still way above others.  The other level 100 charachters prepatch are finding after mindwiping to be stuck at level 31.  I have had the levels added for ascension since it released.  This is a huge issue! Anyone finds a work around please share.

Same problem here!

The server I'm playing on had a max player level of 215 (can only reach 200 on Ragnarok though because no Ascension) with wild dinos up to level 810. Now (on Ragnarok) the max level is 185 all of a sudden, so 15 levels below where it should be again! The config is still the same, so the 15 levels should be there and there's also no mention of it in the change logs!

Our servers are set to max player level 165 (150 before ascension). After the expansion patch v275 we're seeing max player level of 135.

We're missing 15 levels.

This has nothing to do with Ascension, I transferred a character with Alpha Ascension (+15 levels) on to the server and his level is maxed at 150. There are still 15 levels missing.

15 hours ago, Wazzamaniac said:

The exact same thing happened when they added ascension on the island, if i recall?

Just give them time, theyll fix it.

I'd just like the Devs to acknowledge the issue...  AND update the patch notes...

(patch notes last updated with .31 - we had .32 last night and just now .33 dropped..  

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, Campi said:

I guess its because you now can get 2x15 extra levels. Once +15 on the Island from alpha overseer and another +15 on abberation by killing alpha rockwell (on my private server i have max-level 100 normally and got 130 by doing both of those bosses).

You are correct. The extra 30 levels (15 from Tek Cave on Island + 15 from Aberration's boss) is hard-coded and is substracted from your configured max level. If you want level 100 pre-ascension, then you have to set it to 130.

Archived