Abberation difficulty offset

Whyate

I'm a computer programmer so created a quick wrapper around the extracted data and for my server at least we seem to get everything spawning up to 150 with the settings mentioned with the exception of the Rock Drake - which currently has spawned in a maximum of 190 - see attached screen shot.

Not entirely sure you will get the 225 you are hoping for with them settings.  My understanding is that it's multiplier on the base levels 1-30.  

OverrideOfficialDifficulty=5.0 (so 5 * 30 or Max 150)
DifficultyOffset=1.0 (not entirely sure how this affects it but setting to 1.0 seems to work for me)

For a max wild of 225 I would imagine the settings to be:

OverrideOfficialDifficulty=7.5 (7.5 * 30 = 225)
DifficultyOffset=1.0 

AberrationScrape.png

Figured it out. Had my brother set up ark tools because hes better at that stuff and he found the highest dino was a lvl 155 rock drake. So i go through my settings and found out i left out a "r" in override. Fixed it and wiped dinos and now all is good. Thank you...i really should stop editing my ini files with my phone, lol

• 8 months later...

So i have been having the same problem on all of my maps but Rag i have the box for maximum lvls checked i have the difficulty at 1 (tried changing  it to 5 it did nothing). and i have also gon onto the map and tried changing the difficultly through commands but it still doesn't work, ive tried looking for the override in the game files but i cant the place you said it was i don' have it.

Archived