Lost levels and tribe when moved

Atomix

1 minute ago, Atomix said:

I did and now when i go to tribe manager it says "enter the name of your new tribe" :S

Have you tried going back to your old server to see if your character still exists there? (Helpful way to do this is to filter your server list by "My Survivors" and go to the server you last had your character on.)

If your character no longer exists on the previous server, it might mean your character was lost. If that's the case, you'll want to put in a ticket. 

• Volunteer Moderator

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do to assist with in-game issues on the forums. Like @LouSpowells said, submit a Support Ticket so a Game Master can look into that for you. I'm not sure if they will be able to recover your character, but it does worth a try. Good luck!

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, Atomix said:

the char on the new server has the same name.  And i didn't say the full story, sorry.  My levels reset, but i still had all the points. So am back at lvl 92 on the new map.  Just no tribe name/info :S

I'll try the server list, thanks for the suggestion

Oh then it is different. When you transfer your character to a new server, you are part of a totally different tribe on the new server you transferred on. When you will transfer back, you should still be in your tribe on your regular server you orginated from. :)

Good news, you didn't lose your character! Phew!

Archived