How to leave abberation

Abaddon09511

1 hour ago, RageQuitter said:

Yeah was just about to reply and say there's drops which look like desert/deep sea crates, I found a blue drop early on in the fertile lake area or whatever it's called. think I'm gonna play single player for a bit just to get used to the map before I jump back in with a levelled toon, keep getting killed and can never find my way back to my stuff.

I couldn't transfer there. I saw my Dinos but they were greyed out. In a blue underwater crate in fertile lake. Anybody knows why? 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Waffeleisen said:

I couldn't transfer there. I saw my Dinos but they were greyed out. In a blue underwater crate in fertile lake. Anybody knows why? 

You cannot download creatures or items on aberration. Only your naked character is allowed.

• Volunteer Moderator
19 minutes ago, Klasnikov said:

So no items from other maps as well? I know about the tame restriction but the item one is new. I am part of a community that has a Nitrado server on Ragnarok and a player dedicated server on Aberration and they could transfer items but no tames. Will try myself when I get off work to test it out.

You can if the servers/cluster you are playing on has the downloads enabled. However, official cluster, doesn't allow anything except your naked character.

So, does this mean when we go to Aberration, we can't ever go back to the Island or any other map? I play singleplayer and am able to go back and forth between Scorched Earth and the Island just fine. So, is Aberration bugged out in that respect, or are people just going on about servers? I would like to know this before I consider getting Aberration.

11 hours ago, Longdraw said:

This is ridiculous, seriously. No drops, no way to the surface without climbing gear, you can't even go through the passage to green without tripping out and dying. Are we supposed to wait for earthquakes for the next 3 months so we can maybe gather enough resources to make something other than a wooden spear?  All of us have spent months and months building on other servers and now are stuck on abberation  like prisoners. Totally unacceptable. Glad I took the devs advice and took my main character there for added survivability. What was it again, lvl 60 plus?  Huge mistake, hope it gets solved, and I hope we get some answers soon. 

Nobody told you to transfer in so fast. I, Like most people actually scouted before they went in. I knew what I was getting myself into when I transferred in. No Drops, except there is drops.

Lower Mushroom forest has them, they look like cave drops with beacons.

Yall are over complicating. you can go home i have transfered off 2-3 times just yesterday. you just have to look around for one of the drops. and i mean they are rare. last time i was rdy to leave i just dropped my gear in a box and killed myself a few times til i popped close to a drop and skipped it out

In Upper Mushroom Jungle, there is a series of water falls. either the first drop off or second drop off has a rock structure that a drop spawns on.

Best thing to do is make about 1-2 parachutes and sit there staring at it until the drop spawns. Then run from the water fall and parachute to the drop. Another drop spawns in the water of the last waterfall but goodluck with that. Crabs, pirahnas and spinos spawn heavy but its still doable. Just spam join a server an dip.

• Volunteer Moderator
23 minutes ago, EpicEagle101 said:

You cannot transfer characters

Was allowed, but quickly patched out as it was unintentional:

On 3/27/2017 at 10:42 AM, Jatheish said:

v257.2
- Fixed some Lantern Pet inventories mistakenly being flagged as Tribute Inventories. Requires Server Update.

Archived