How to leave abberation

Abaddon09511

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is ridiculous, seriously. No drops, no way to the surface without climbing gear, you can't even go through the passage to green without tripping out and dying. Are we supposed to wait for earthquakes for the next 3 months so we can maybe gather enough resources to make something other than a wooden spear?  All of us have spent months and months building on other servers and now are stuck on abberation  like prisoners. Totally unacceptable. Glad I took the devs advice and took my main character there for added survivability. What was it again, lvl 60 plus?  Huge mistake, hope it gets solved, and I hope we get some answers soon. 

Update - I got out.  Only needed 1 parachute.  Upper Mushroom Forest, ran up a ramp from the lake, bareing left when it forked.  There was a white drop sitting there across a huge jump.  Just used a chute to get across to it.  Supply beacons seem to show up mid-way between ground level and surface.  Also saw a blue drop a bit higher up, but you'd need to climb to it.

the beacon itself is as small as a deep sea loot crate.  The light it gives off only goes up about 4 walls above the beacon.  Not sure if they fall from the sky or just appear.

Probably never going back.  Everything there wants you dead.

4 minutes ago, Brayn said:

Update - I got out.  Only needed 1 parachute.  Upper Mushroom Forest, ran up a ramp from the lake, bareing left when it forked.  There was a white drop sitting there across a huge jump.  Just used a chute to get across to it.  Supply beacons seem to show up mid-way between ground level and surface.  Also saw a blue drop a bit higher up, but you'd need to climb to it.

the beacon itself is as small as a deep sea loot crate.  The light it gives off only goes up about 4 walls above the beacon.  Not sure if they fall from the sky or just appear.

Probably never going back.  Everything there wants you dead.

Yeah was just about to reply and say there's drops which look like desert/deep sea crates, I found a blue drop early on in the fertile lake area or whatever it's called. think I'm gonna play single player for a bit just to get used to the map before I jump back in with a levelled toon, keep getting killed and can never find my way back to my stuff.

Archived