New Server?

Spaxx

Hello,

a few month ago we stopped playing Ark After 1500 hours Playtime because our server was killed by Wildcard.....

Two month later we try to Start new aggain but we registered that only 3 Servers on each map and Game Mode are released? Hundreds of Server are closed and only a few new?

So now my question. There are new official Servers out there? or plans to Release some? And how much aberration servers?

I'm wondering if you've modified the drop down box in the bottom left.  This is how you toggle between Legacy (the original official servers), Official servers (the new ones) PC hosted (Nitrado dedicated servers), and Player dedicated servers.

There might be a couple other options too but these are the main ones.  As far as the number of Aberration servers I haven't been back on yet since the patch so I'm not sure how many there are but probably quite a few...

21 hours ago, Spaxx said:

Hello,

a few month ago we stopped playing Ark After 1500 hours Playtime because our server was killed by Wildcard.....

Two month later we try to Start new aggain but we registered that only 3 Servers on each map and Game Mode are released? Hundreds of Server are closed and only a few new?

So now my question. There are new official Servers out there? or plans to Release some? And how much aberration servers?

For XBOX PvE there are 50 Plus Aberration Servers, and just as many PVP servers.

Archived