How does one obtain a rock drake?

mackyishere

4 minutes ago, RageQuitter said:

According to Dododex you have to steal an egg and raise it like a wyvern, not sure how correct Dododex is though as it's got the saddle at lvl 75 and a tek saddle for it at lvl 47?

Probably got that info off the wiki, although again not sure on the reliability of the info:

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Rock_Drake

Similar to the wyverns on Scorched Earth, adult Rock Drakes can't be tamed, however they can be raised from an egg. You can most likely find these eggs in their own trench/cavern.[1]

3 minutes ago, TheHubby said:

You need nameless venom to raise the baby,  but the wiki seems to say the nameless aren't in game yet. Am I reading that right, or was that just in the entry from before Aberration released?

Oh they're in the game alright.  The little imp jerks spring up out of the ground and hunt you down like a rabid animal.

5 hours ago, bigfishrob said:

Gonna be a challange

Yes i like it to be honest, no cheesy flyers grabbing eggs and running.speaking of flyers i love how no one can pick me now. Want to kill me? We you better hope your dino is going to win mine, tards will have to think long and hard before engaging others now they have something to lose... 

5 hours ago, bigfishrob said:

Gonna be a challange

Yes i like it to be honest, no cheesy flyers grabbing eggs and running.speaking of flyers i love how no one can pick me now. Want to kill me? We you better hope your dino is going to win mine, tards will hsve to think long and hard before engaging others now they have something to lose... 

55 minutes ago, RoyHess666 said:

I have yet to find any Rock Drake eggs/nests.
I was down in that Hall of Reapers and/or that purple area with tons of Rock Drakes but haven't seen any nests so far..... very disappointing... hurts even more, that the tame got like 2400 seconds of radiation sickness now...

I have seen a bunch they’re in a area with a orangey glow to it filled with rock drakes and nameless in the boss transmitter area it’s called grave of the lost last I checked

Archived