Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CaptoBraunch

Aberration Official Servers?

Joebl0w13

Many servers are not online yet. For a while you will be missing PVE and/or PVP servers from differant regions as well as existing servers as they are currently being updated and brought back online.

Message added by Joebl0w13

Just now, Roy9937 said:

So im guessing the aberration maps and servers are down until the server updates are complete? Can we possibly have a timeframe when theyll be up and running? Thank you for your hard work wildcard and giving us a game like no other ?

No timeframe. They are 100% working on it right now. Just have to keep checking back.

1 hour ago, Duke1 said:

So Im forced to update my ARK with this new DLC, even though I have not purchased it and now there are no official servers. DILO happen here.

A)  There were other changes made that affect the game as a whole.

B) Due to cross-ark transfers, you are required to have your game client updated with things like art-assets and associated item/character/dino data.  Otherwise, you'd just see people riding invisible dinos, or worse yet, on top of giant placeholder boxes.  I don't think you want that.

1 minute ago, Bartoff said:

I downloaded the update. I play on Xbox one NA PvP the island 28, i cant find my server in search, favorites or anywhere. Nothing online either about servers down or deleted. Please help. Customer support hasn't answered in over 2 hours.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8Xn6z_RP7fxGgH_86VZAKDzqmbDboanrC51GSpr_1v9_PLA/viewform

Have you filled out a server outage report? Its the fastest way to get the info to the developers.