Imprint Changes - IN GAME NOW

Palenor

Well, well, they have changed imprinting for raises.

According to the patch notes today -

- Imprinting intervals increased from 4hrs to 8hrs between each imprint. Each imprint gives a large amount of imprint bonus per imprinting.

And there we go, the game has been made easier once again.

Additional Information, for those of you that do not know where the patch notes on the Forums is located.

This is where I pulled the information when I posted this and was there for all 3 platforms.

Upper section of Forum at the Forum Home page, right at the top, under "PATCH NOTES"

Current ARK Official Xbox Server Network Servers Version: v765.7

Current ARK Official Client Version: v768

Current Version: v768
- ARK: Aberration Expansion Pack!
- Added "Heavy Turret", which packs approximately 4 times the power of a regular Turret and has faster tracking, but uses 4 Ammo per shot. 
- Imprinting intervals increased from 4hrs to 8hrs between each imprint. Each imprint gives a large amount of imprint bonus per imprinting.
- Shader models improved.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Palenor said:

Patch notes? O.o 

10 minutes ago, Palenor said:

Link to patchnotes please.

Because as of this post they are neither on this official forum nor on steam discussion board.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, DarthaNyan said:

shouldn't they be ready just before the update, especially if we take into account all the delays?

They almost always write them up after. Too busy actually getting the update out.

They could write them up before I suppose but it would just delay getting the game out to people.

6 minutes ago, Palenor said:

Okay look up sleep deprivation and the causes that happen to your brain, guess what brain damage, so before this was sort of promoting that practice a slow decay of cognitive ability.  So when you are no longer playing ark you'll be happy with your brain damage i assume, since say 5 years from now those dinos won't matter to you.

I can actually sleep now, great, how it should've been.

1 hour ago, Palenor said:

change is great. and you are mixing time-consuming, inconvenient and hard. rise rex when you are level 10 in the game is hard, rise rex when you are high level and have established base and farm several troughs of meat in few mins isn't hard, it's time-consuming. imprinting it is not hard, its inconvenient. not everybody that play ark has 0 obligations per day and can spend all day in ark :P

2 hours ago, Joebl0w13 said:

They almost always write them up after. Too busy actually getting the update out.

They could write them up before I suppose but it would just delay getting the game out to people.

They should be doing them simul. once the push has been made the update notes should be up too. this would explain the lack of information about things changed. they simply neglect and forget the changes they make

Omfg you are doing it Ark devs!! The forum is arguable the best place to comsoongmunicate with devs.

It was suggested soooo long ago that ark promotes an unhealthy life for player with 4hour imprint system. For all these years, finally it changed!! Now we all get better sleep and better dinos

And yes i use dimorph for manticore boss lul

E704AAFC-B7C6-453B-AEED-C388BB95E400-1462-000006B0F60D9CF8_tmp.jpg

3 hours ago, ducttapefixeseverything said:

Yaaayyy. From the guy with three gigas and two mosas.

This. I will remember this.

try 9 gigas and a squid xD. I sell gigas in our server and 100%imprint them, no sleep for a week now i finally get some lol.

1 hour ago, Enzo15 said:

Maybe is better to sleep but before not alwyas get 4 hours sometimes you get 3:10 3:20 and you can forget some imprint now always are 8 hours and imprint is x2 cause you have to put all imprint on 8 hours or hard to get 100%.

I just checked my babies but none of them are close to imprint yet so haven't tried did you try already and does it always say exactly 8 hours then? doesn't that mean we can't miss cares anymore?

Archived