ARK: Aberration Expansion Pack!

Jatheish

Got Aberration, went over (took my normal character, yes i know stupid move) but went to log back on to try to find a way to transfer my character back and BAM after the server update theres no OC servers for aberration and i was on an OC server so now i have know way to get back to my normal server.

I'm so pissed off right now ? i have a rag server with bubs that i have no way to get back too ?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, GP said:

It was never stated that it was going to happen at the same time.

I know they never specified a date for S+, but I would have assumed, since they were streaming the sneak peak of aberration with S+, that S+ was coming out with aberration.

That sneak peak was kinda misleading if S+ is still missing.

• Volunteer Moderator
11 minutes ago, GurpGorp said:

I know they never specified a date for S+, but I would have assumed, since they were streaming the sneak peak of aberration with S+, that S+ was coming out with aberration.

That sneak peak was kinda misleading if S+ is still missing.

You know what they say about assuming! Getting your hopes up on an assumption is a recipe for a big disappointment.

1 hour ago, GP said:

You know what they say about assuming! Getting your hopes up on an assumption is a recipe for a big disappointment.

lol true that!

but you gotta admit, that did look like they would launch at the same time. but who knows, maybe it will be implemented at the same time as play anywhere, fingers crossed! :)

8 minutes ago, Thereal7Stargamer said:

I really need to ask but I don't have aberration and I don't understand why I have the survivors pack on the PS4 and that includes the season pass but I still don't have aberration can someone please help!

From what I understand, those of us that bought the Survivors Pack before release only got the Scorched map. To receive Aberration and the next DLC we will have to buy the Explorer's Edition (45$) or Maps individually (20$/each). I was also under this false assumption (hopefully someone can correct me).

So my next question is of course, Where is the Love for PS4 and a price discount? All others get 30-35% off while we have the full price 45$ for the Explorer's Edition.

If we already have the Scorched map, why would we spend 45 instead of buying the 2 maps for 20? Give us a reason or discount so that we can also get the Explorer's Edition and Skins.

2 minutes ago, Adelaar0355 said:

From what I understand, those of us that bought the Survivors Pack before release only got the Scorched map. To receive Aberration and the next DLC we will have to buy the Explorer's Edition (45$) or Maps individually (20$/each). I was also under this false assumption (hopefully someone can correct me).

So my next question is of course, Where is the Love for PS4 and a price discount? All others get 30-35% off while we have the full price 45$ for the Explorer's Edition.

If we already have the Scorched map, why would we spend 45 instead of buying the 2 maps for 20? Give us a reason or discount so that we can also get the Explorer's Edition and Skins.

Studio Wildcard have said that people who already own the Scorched Earth DLC will get discount off the season pass price.  I also own the Xbox version and got discount off plus the additional sale price.  I imagine it might be an issue with the Playstation Store?  As I was told there should be an option to "Complete Your Season Pass" for people who already own Scorched.

16 minutes ago, Adelaar0355 said:

Thanks that helped alot

THANK YOU FOR NOT MAKING PEOPLE ASCEND! Really cool, but quite hard. I tamed a dodo, and began to build a house, then I saw a spino near it. I demolished, and, while trying to move, one of those crab-spider things grabbed and smashed my poor, glowing dodo. I died countless times, and MAYBE, knock on wood, my newest thatch shelter will last...

Really cool though, and lots of stuff to find. I learned that gas geysers are not good to touch the hard way, I was hoping it would guench my thirst, or heal me or something...:$ Its a harsh world out there.:/