ARK: Aberration Expansion Pack!

Jatheish

What is going on? You had release at 11am its now 5pm and me and my friends have about 20 mins combined gameplay. Our characters are now stuck on aberration and we cant get them back to play on original servers. There is only one server on whole list that has more than 20 people. There invisible raptors and multicolored texture problems in single player? Is it even ready for release or are you still even now working on it? Its getting a little ridiculous Wildcard. Me and my friends are playing on Xbox if that helps or should I say trying to play?

Just now, KIERANP said:

What is going on? You had release at 11am its now 5pm and me and my friends have about 20 mins combined gameplay. Our characters are now stuck on aberration and we cant get them back to play on original servers. There is only one server on whole list that has more than 20 people. There invisible raptors and multicolored texture problems in single player? Is it even ready for release or are you still even now working on it? Its getting a little ridiculous Wildcard. Me and my friends are playing on Xbox if that helps or should I say trying to play?

Preach it

It’s great and all that you are excited about aberration but do you have any plans at all to actually finish Ragnarok or are you abandoning it completely ?  I mean the map was never finished it was full of bugs and glaring issues that were never addressed, and  now most of the servers are capped.   Pretty apparent wildcard could care less but yet so many are foolish enough to actually give them money for aberration. 

• Like 1

Wow. I had to delete all the other video games on my PC to fit this fat DLC. Why is it so big? I cant imagine trying to fit this game on my xbox. From the looks of other comments I may just have better luck checking back later, maybe in a month or two to see how this DLC is.

Edited by RainbowRat

1 minute ago, Torkkar said:

on XBOX One theirs is an option which has in the Description forces Max Level to 150 but updating currently so can't get the real option name so just do some reading under advanced options.

ah, yea I'm on PC. Ours is a bit more complicated than just a button unfortunately. I run another server with 150 cap, but I can't figure out the override and offset numbers for abberations.

Edited by Zephyrbell