20Gb Update ?

MzSquawk

Abberation is a separate download as it’s paid dlc so it’s something else
Thats wrong , patches n aberration are in that Patch. If it would be separate we would already have downloaded it as ee clicked on it on the psn store.

SE came out with an update too. The thing you can see in the store is just a key

5 minutes ago, xXShadowbyteXx said:

Thats wrong , patches n aberration are in that Patch. If it would be separate we would already have downloaded it as ee clicked on it on the psn store.

SE came out with an update too. The thing you can see in the store is just a key

I am downloading two things right now on my Xbox,one is abberation and the other is a generic ark update maybe to add servers and add the opportunity to select abberation as a map

I am downloading two things right now on my Xbox,one is abberation and the other is a generic ark update maybe to add servers and add the opportunity to select abberation as a map
I hate you alllll......my buddy already sent me a SS of his downloading....i sat around on lunch checking the store but couldnt wait long enough...so, here i sit, at work....longest last 2 hours if my day EVER. And then when i get home......spam A to join for another couple of hours.....[emoji58] yay

6 minutes ago, J0hnnySw1f7 said:

I hate you alllll......my buddy already sent me a SS of his downloading....i sat around on lunch checking the store but couldnt wait long enough...so, here i sit, at work....longest last 2 hours if my day EVER. And then when i get home......spam A to join for another couple of hours.....emoji58.png yay

I recommend checking it out in single player or non dedi first to get the full experience without people constantly attacking you or pillaring 

Archived