Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mikessnow

Official Servers

I suggest that offical servers should be resetted and that transferring items between servers shouldn't be allowed. I think this would be a good idea because people jump between servers wiping them and there's like three tribes who block supply drops with pillars and they completely wall of obelisks. I feel new players want to jump into multiplayer and have a fair PVP/PVE environment wheir they can actually compete and have fun but if you join these servers all you can do is get explorer notes for xp and boost stamina and movement speed to run around be map and see the mess it's in. PVE servers are no different but even worse because people can't get wiped and then there's offline protection... Also primitive is a game mode that lags really bad. Players who would be angry at this statement need to think of new players coming into the game and there experience. Big tribes of people who are connected with each other should buy a server and contact other tribes to compete against, instead of using a server that new players will first try. I also think obelisks should be a no build zone, at east in scorched earth because silica pearls is a resource that is in high demand, areas like these could be battlegrounds instead of a no fly, no walk zone.

Well, this really wouldn't work, there were new servers that came out with the game release, and that is a huge cluster of mega tribes, all servers were capped. If all official servers were reset it would be an even worse experience for new players since mega tribes would slot cap the servers, not allowing noobs to get in, and then wiping everyone on the server to make space, new players wouldn't be able to do anything for a month.

This actually happened when the new servers came out.

Apocalypse servers show promise, with obelisks not being able to be built on and having a reset timer but there arn't enough servers. Also would be great if they had no tribe servers and a player cap for tribes. There's a huge list of servers that are all the same with hardly anyone playing on them. Most games have rules and limits in play to allow all types of players to have fun but wildcard seem to just make an experience for mega tribes. Not all of us want to play that way and we have all put money into the game for a good experience.

Apocalypse servers show promise, with obelisks not being able to be built on and having a reset timer but there arn't enough servers. Also would be great if they had no tribe servers and a player cap for tribes. There's a huge list of servers that are all the same with hardly anyone playing on them. Most games have rules and limits in play to allow all types of players to have fun but wildcard seem to just make an experience for mega tribes. Not all of us want to play that way and we have all put money into the game for a good experience.

With better farming/harvesting etc rates and having a monthly or even half a month resets with no obelisk building would be a huge improve. I think apocalypse servers have been made to sort this problem but it feels to few and to late to solve for a majority of players that won't come back. 

I'll still be playing, I just hope more apocalypse servers come out so I can play more regularly and enjoy.

I enjoy clusters more now with apocalypse servers, transferring doesn't seem as bad because people have roughly the same progression so there isn't that much of an advantage compared to normal servers.

Why wipe officials? Sometimes you have to check a few servers before finding a good one, thats how the cooky crumbles. You cannot expect that the playerbase is giving up everything for new players who haven't played ARK earlier.

Sorry, not trying to be harsh, but if you would be one tribe that has done content and bred non stop and build bases, would u want it to get wiped out? guess not