Ark Aberration Delayed! 3 hours

ifixxed

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

inbefore they blame it on steam, while a moderator said they are "currently uploading it"
so it wasn't ready (uploaded) for release

source: post http://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/1499000547494936738/?ctp=13 post 184

this means that game was not pre-loaded as it was not ready
once (once) game is uploaded, and before everyone gets to download, well..

1 minute ago, GEonWAR said:

Steam delay for 2 hours

So they DID finish it on time

It has PASSED CERT on 2 different systems

The only system they dont need to certify it for gets a delay because they DIDN'T UPLOAD IT TO STEAM.

Come on wildcard. Simultaneous release, then hold up the only release you have control over? 

Just a heads up to all the pc players wondering what is going on, Aberration is now available on Xbox and PS4, PC has another 2-3 hour wait as the devs have not uploaded it to steam yet :/.

All other posts relating to this have been moved to the aberration thread nobody is going to check. Please leave this here community mods, this is where it belongs, in the general discussions relating to ARK, you know, the forum people look at.

3 minutes ago, KaraGeek said:

console already got it.

yeah, im saying the WONT UPDATE THE FORUM POST saying its simultaneous on all systems. idc if console has it, i just want the bar at the top of my screen to stop lying to me. it takes less time to post here than on twitter, and not everybody uses twitter, so why is it the only way the devs communicate, when they have their own forums displaying incorrect information,

10 minutes ago, Rancor said:

Was almost impressed with this release ... until the push back ha ha If they still get it out today I guess it will still be pretty good. 

Hopefully its today for those who took the day off :o 

This expac was supposed to have been released back in October, but it got delayed 3 times before they pushed it to mid december. Now theyve missed their 2 month extension. Theres zero anything to be impressed about with this.

Archived