Ark Aberration Delayed! 3 hours

ifixxed

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ausYenLoWang said:

i saw a FB comment from the devs saying tehre was new clusters going live that are seperate from the current ones to block all transfers, this is on top of the aberation servers going live...

1 new cluster per platform

anyone else got information on this?

Wouldn't surprise me if they did like what they did with Rag where there is a cluster called isolated with no transfers on or off.

9 minutes ago, GP said:

The short delay I was clearly referring to was the 2 hour delay form 8am PST.

As for the announcement at the top, no, that is for WC to adjust if they wish to do so. And it is not a blatant lie as it was intended to release, it just unfortunately didn't happen. If there was no intention then it would be a lie.

As it states clearly that it is being released simultaneously on all platforms when it was NOT UPLOADED TO STEAM it was a lie then. And is currently false information, therefore a lie now

Everyone knows it is available on Xbox, this thread is about the Steam delay.
@papadoc hey thanks to both of you confirming this since it wasnt inckuded in the thread titke or OPs comment about any correlation to a specific platform, it was difficult to know. And if you say "its in the pc section" perhaps someone needs to uodate the Mobile App to have a directory always visible at the top of the screen??

Archived