Ark Aberration Delayed! 3 hours

ifixxed

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Saupe said:

yeah, im saying the WONT UPDATE THE FORUM POST saying its simultaneous on all systems. idc if console has it, i just want the bar at the top of my screen to stop lying to me. it takes less time to post here than on twitter, and not everybody uses twitter, so why is it the only way the devs communicate, when they have their own forums displaying incorrect information,

Wildcard are pros at not communicating.

4 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

So ? Yes 2 months sucks, but people are losing it because a couple of hours. Itll come when it comes. 

couple of hours when people are taking days off for the release is a big thing, espicially in the uk where the update will not hit until 6/7 pm, or mainland europe where it will be 7/8pm. plus 2-3 hours of download, and american/china get a full day of aberation before EU players have a chance.

This means nothing on to unofficial, but on official PVE it means all EU players will log in tomorrow to pillar spammed worlds, and PVP players will be facing geared players when they spawn in naked. 

This changes everything for EU players, who now will hardly be able to play the new map on official

7 minutes ago, CriD said:

Ouch. Sorry for the delay to you of people. I just downloaded it....7.94 gb download followed by a 40gb game update. Dunno if this will help any pc people prepare.

How prepared do we need to be...lol

We have been waiting 2 months already...

Aaaaarrrrggghhh

They should have been prepared for this. They knew when it was supposed to be released...

Its NOT cute anymore WILDCARD...

You already have my money for this, so I suppose there is no rush in getting it delivered to me...

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

3 minutes ago, Saupe said:

couple of hours when people are taking days off for the release is a big thing, espicially in the uk where the update will not hit until 6/7 pm, or mainland europe where it will be 7/8pm. plus 2-3 hours of download, and american/china get a full day of aberation before EU players have a chance.

This means nothing on to unofficial, but on official PVE it means all EU players will log in tomorrow to pillar spammed worlds, and PVP players will be facing geared players when they spawn in naked. 

This changes everything for EU players, who now will hardly be able to play the new map on official

Yeah, it is a big deal.  I agree!

Archived