Ark Aberration Delayed! 3 hours

ifixxed

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yawn

It is sad but not surprising.  They have yet to make a release date/time ever in their history.  I'd hoped to not be disappointed by them today since they claim release on all platforms at the same time.  Since Console deployments can't happen instantly like steam ones that means w/e changes they needed to make had to be in the can and passed console certification well in advance.

indeed, i have the season pass, i went to the ps4 store, went to the aberration dlc, hit dload, and it just said installed as though it was already on my system. nothing dloaded, no new patch is dloading, and going into ark after getting it "dloaded" says the same as it did before, the island and scorched earth for story arks, the center and ragnarok for the other arks. nothing is new!

1 minute ago, KaraGeek said:

If consoles are also seeing a delay it likely means they are delaying it for everyone when its really just consoles we are waiting to pass a new patch through certification. 

Apparently xbox players can install aberration already.

But now it is delayed, most EU players will not be able to get onto an abberation server today.

So once again we get to play catchup, meaning all PVE servers will be pillared and PVP servers will be awash with geared out players stopping people coming onto 'their server'. So China/USA playerbase gets to own the official abberation servers.

Archived