Xbox One Rag Map Update

DERAGEDXJAWZ69

Guest DJRone89
2 hours ago, DERAGEDXJAWZ69 said:

When does Wildcard plan to release the desert biome on Ragnarok? Doesnt make much sense to be releasing new DLC's when there is a map that a fourth of it is unavailable. 

1 hour ago, RabidWarpig said:

Well a different team works on ragnarok its a mod map that got integrated into the core game. Similar to how the center was. That being said I remember reading somewhere that it was supposed to be finished towards the end of this month but not sure

The Ragnarok devs themselves have stated that they hope to release the full desert expansion + the new dungeon as one update to console players instead of the 3 increments like PC. They are hoping to complete the work by the end of the year.

To be honest, I’d much rather they do it this way. It’s probably easier to push content in bulk for consoles due to the lengthy certification process as opposed to PC. Also, I saw in a tweet that the devs haven’t had the chance to QA the current expansion on console anyway due to working on Aberration.

People may be disappointed with the delay but had Wildcard developed Ragnarok, things would have been a lot different.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RagnarokDevs/status/942025572095537153

Just seen this tweet from the Ragnarok Devs. Supposidly the whole map will be released before 2018 hits including on console depending on cerification. Needless to say I am surprised considering how long ago the first part of the desert was released on pc and not yet for console. Hopefully this is the case.

Archived