Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nick11992

Structures auto decay when attempting to log in.

Server Xbox Official Ragnarok 246 PVE.

I've had this issue happened to me twice now. I have a tree platform as the center of a raised barn, and I use pillars and walls at the intersection. These pillars are placed directly onto the tree platform. Twice now I've tried to log in, then the session is lost, and when I log back in the majority of these pillars have simultaneously Auto decayed (see screenshot). The first time this happened it was overnight, and I was only gone for less than 12 hours. The second time was the same but only for 8 hours. Each time this happens I have to completely tear down the tree platform because I have to place things in a certain order in order for there to be no gaps (first floors/walls, then tree platform, then pillars, and finally the walls between the pillars)

I can play this game for a full day, leave the base, do boss battles and the structure holds no problem. But if for some reason the game session drops when I'm trying to login, I come back to these pillars Auto decayed demolished for no apparent reason. I cannot begin to explain how frustrating this is because I blow through tons of resources rebuilding this. Im never away from my base when I log out. And no other structures other than the pillars have ever Auto decayed. These just spontaneously destroy themselves for some reason.

The screenshots attached are before and after and the tribe log showing the spontaneous auto decay. As you can see in the screenshots, the only structures that were decayed are the pillars, but yet glass and stone walls where not decayed (which is impossible if they naturally decayed).

Please address this, I don't want to keep building this very expensive structure just to have to do it again and again for no apparent reason.

Thank you.260d374a2aefb9f709fb495326dfffbd.jpg8138c5d8bf9789868a5e8a87c91d6546.jpg68b1bdc8c684b5d48a6da4182b73886d.jpgbc8f03fd5edbc1102b3c69287e6a7565.jpg4afc2303a2981369ecdcc7b01434522d.jpga38106144d7c3f4f119fb540b20f0ecf.jpg

Hello,

Since they introduced the new auto decay system the only way to build is to wait to see what auto decays.

So build the bottom part wait 25 days then continue. This is only possible in PvE.

However some day, some update, I expect every thing to just auto decay since the snap point system will break. Brings me to Titanic thoughts.

Edit: dinos decay after 7days and 23 hours as wood. If not looked upon. Last tested with dodo 10 December 2017.

Regards,

Ariana

On 12/11/2017 at 3:04 PM, ArianaGaming said:

Hello,

Since they introduced the new auto decay system the only way to build is to wait to see what auto decays.

So build the bottom part wait 25 days then continue. This is only possible in PvE.

However some day, some update, I expect every thing to just auto decay since the snap point system will break. Brings me to Titanic thoughts.

Edit: dinos decay after 7days and 23 hours as wood. If not looked upon. Last tested with dodo 10 December 2017.

Regards,

Ariana

Time is not a factor in my situation. It was less than 8 hours overnight, and while I logged off and logged in the area off the incident. What I am saying is there is no reason for it to Auto decay. And this is proven because the remaining structures immediately beside it stayed. This is impossible because the structures that auto Decayed were Stone pillars, and the objects that stayed we're Greenhouse walls and wooden fence foundations. Obviously the stone has a longer Auto decay period. None of what happened makes any logical sense and points to some sort of bug. Thank you for your thoughts though, whatever the issue is I hope they fix it, I put a ticket in last week and hopefully they'll take a look.

On 12/11/2017 at 3:09 PM, Wazzamaniac said:

Maybe the game considers them as unsnapped pillars, which have a ridiculous demo timer.

Try placing a ladder somewhere on it, (preferrably hidden). It might atop em from breaking as it extends the demo timer by a lot.

Will give it a try. Thanks.