So aberration got leaked....

mackyishere

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, AngrySaltire said:

Moral of the story. Dont go near youtube or other social media outlets at release times like this, if you dont want spoilers ambushing you :( . This is what i'll be doing come Friday for the new star wars film until I see it.

This.

Plus, if you use Chrome this works wonders:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/unspoiler/oookgbbhgojdebhnmkmhgfagoiknifgi?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher-info-dialog

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, RAYGUNcam said:

No, Aberration was not leaked the people who have played the DLC have went into the future recorded their gameplay and came back and uploaded it, These time travelers are getting outta control in about a day or so their gonna start spoiling the next star wars movie

lol, well if someone went in to the future, recorded gameplay and came back to the present to post it then it is still a "leak". :D

3 minutes ago, RAYGUNcam said:

No, Aberration was not leaked the people who have played the DLC have went into the future recorded their gameplay and came back and uploaded it, These time travelers are getting outta control in about a day or so their gonna start spoiling the next star wars movie

That was one heck of a roll back ! 

It’s a shame it was leaked, but there’s a positive side to this: Aberration will not be able to be delayed by much more than a day, as they’re pretty set for release, if changing time on consoles allows people to play it early.

(ps if someone sees a leaked video depicting the squidwyvern thingy, please lemme know where to find said video, I’m really curious about it)

Well I don't trust this video. Think that if it as leaked there will be plenty of stuff like this on the internet. I looked for it, explored reddit to find out and nothing. This youtuber guy do vids for views and always have "exclusive" news and says every dino ruins ark ... That clickbait guys

4 hours ago, Thegeekgroundhog said:

Well I don't trust this video. Think that if it as leaked there will be plenty of stuff like this on the internet. I looked for it, explored reddit to find out and nothing. This youtuber guy do vids for views and always have "exclusive" news and says every dino ruins ark ... That clickbait guys

What are you talking about? Its obviously the actual leaked creatures

7 hours ago, Thegeekgroundhog said:

It is known as "Thickbait" for a while now! ;) 

10 hours ago, Thegeekgroundhog said:

Are people truly this dumb? 2/10

You're so wrong. Omg. Or a bad search-er if that is such a word. A quick trip to Youtube with the search term "Ark Abberation" turns up numerous results.

Spolier alert,

but i have posted a link to a full nearly 2 hour video of Abberation gameplay. NOT A DINO SPAWN ON THE ISLAND NEAR REDWOOD which is what everyone was talking about aka Basilisk.

Be warned, this IS NOT click bait and shows full gameplay with bases and dinos. If you dont want to know DONT WATCH. If you cant wait 12 more hours, then click away. See you all on the other side.

"Ark Aberration - Full Gameplay - THE BRAND NEW DLC!" on YouTube

17 hours ago, GP said:

lol, well if someone went in to the future, recorded gameplay and came back to the present to post it then it is still a "leak". :D

id personally travel to the future to get the winning lotto numbers for a jackpot over 900 million then come back.  or figure out the next cool gizmo that will sell billions of units like the stupid fidget spinner and make it first.

2 hours ago, J0hnnySw1f7 said:

You're so wrong. Omg. Or a bad search-er if that is such a word. A quick trip to Youtube with the search term "Ark Abberation" turns up numerous results.

Spolier alert,

but i have posted a link to a full nearly 2 hour video of Abberation gameplay. NOT A DINO SPAWN ON THE ISLAND NEAR REDWOOD which is what everyone was talking about aka Basilisk.

Be warned, this IS NOT click bait and shows full gameplay with bases and dinos. If you dont want to know DONT WATCH. If you cant wait 12 more hours, then click away. See you all on the other side.

HOLY CRAP! WHAT A SPOILER! Stuff we have seen already a million times... :Jerbmad:

And really...? Is anyone really worried about being spoiled in a game that is not story driven?

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, GLADONOS said:

HOLY CRAP! WHAT A SPOILER! Stuff we have seen already a million times... :Jerbmad:

And really...? Is anyone really worried about being spoiled in a game that is not story driven?

Stories aren't the only things that can be spoiled. People may not want to know anything about specific creatures and that can be spoiled.

Lets try not to be sarcastic about it. Keeping away from spoilers is very easy, just don't watch the videos. If it's text then stop reading at the moment you realise it's a potential spoiler.

2 hours ago, GP said:

Stories aren't the only things that can be spoiled. People may not want to know anything about specific creatures and that can be spoiled.

Lets try not to be sarcastic about it. Keeping away from spoilers is very easy, just don't watch the videos. If it's text then stop reading at the moment you realise it's a potential spoiler.

I apologize. 

On 12/12/2017 at 11:46 AM, J0hnnySw1f7 said:

Spolier alert,

Yeah turns out I was wrong ^^ And I'm not a bad searcher, I honestly went everywhere and all I had found is the demo stuff. That's maybe because my browser is on another language/country.

On 12/12/2017 at 9:25 AM, extinction1337 said:

Are people truly this dumb? 2/10

Well, I'm not dumb, I'm just not someone guilable, I need proof. I was wrong ok but don't assume it's because I'm stupid !

Archived