[Nitrado] aParadoxServer [V.Boosted] [Ragnarok] [PVP] [ORP] [PVP]

We're Back!!

After aParadoxServer's Successful Last 6 months, We're back and better than ever!

aParadoxServer Is a server that has been created for the player by the player, we urge people who join our server to voice your opinions (With Respect) on the Settings and decisions made on the server, Nearly everything will be taken to a majority vote and everything is subject to change if that's what players want!

Off the bat, I'm going to honestly say as of right now [11th December 2017]  the server has NO Community area's or event zones, as it stands this server is just a very boosted server hosted from Nitrado, but this is due to change fast, Although at present there are no active admins, I will be recruiting people under very strict guidelines to help me but this will take time and I will require that you have played the server for sometime before we even communicate about admin.

Server Information:

Name: [US] aParadoxServer

Map: Ragnarok

ORP: [ Monday - Friday ] [10Min Cooldown]

Host GT: SMKH Welshyy

Server Settings/Stats:

Due to loss of data on the Host dedicated servers, i have had to reset the former stats and start from fresh, Please bare with us if you find anything out of the ordinary or stats seem to be clashing or just weird, I'd appreciate any advice to the above Gamertag if you have any issues!

Harvesting: x20

Taming: x12

XP: x10

Egg Hatch: x30

Baby Maturation: x30

Player/Dino Stats:

Infinite Dino Weight

Infinite Player Weight

Flyer Speed Boosted: x1.5

Player Speed: x1.5

Server Rules:

1 Base & 1 Outpost

No Random Item Placing (Pillars, Foundations etc..)

No Complete Base Flattening

No Excessive Passive killing

No Bronto Taming

Have Fun!

Archived