What time does Aberration come out?

Kyoshu

Too bad they're launching at the time when most people will be arriving at work/school. I presume this is a two pronged attack to keep server attendance low (and thereby prevent immediate overcrowding) by keeping out those two populations at launch. Either that or they're just launching it when everyone at WC gets in to work themselves.

• Volunteer Moderator
21 minutes ago, Zen00 said:

Too bad they're launching at the time when most people will be arriving at work/school. I presume this is a two pronged attack to keep server attendance low (and thereby prevent immediate overcrowding) by keeping out those two populations at launch. Either that or they're just launching it when everyone at WC gets in to work themselves.

It's a international game someone Is always going to arriving at work no matter when the launch it. 

3 hours ago, Zen00 said:

Dr Google says 8 am PST is 3 am Wednesday morning for me in eastern Australia. You'd have to be committed to try to get onto the server first from here.

Archived